or Connect

Posts by Orgetorix

Wow.
Hard to see from the angle, but it looks like the shoulders are too small. Looks like PL's deltoids are sticking out way beyond the end of the shoulder pads.
Mis-listed "Cbarvet" shirt, $24.95 BIN: http://www.ebay.com/itm/Cbarvet-28-Place-Vendome-Paris-Light-Blue-Oxford-Collar-Dress-Shirt-/281921156033?hash=item41a3cf73c1:g:Xh8AAOSwYaFWgYqJ
Don't remember, I've blocked it out. Too painful. Way less than I was willing to pay. Probably under $100.
Cross post from the Ebay thread: I finally put together the guide to BB labels that I've been planning for a while. @Van Veen asked about it, but others may be interested. How to Thrift: Deciphering Brooks Brothers labels
I finally put together the guide to BB labels that I've been planning for a while. @Van Veen asked about it, but others may be interested. How to Thrift: Deciphering Brooks Brothers labels
I know we ask this all the time, but who the heck donates a $2K solid gold coin without even checking the value?
Congrats, E, that's awesome!
Ah. Size and button color had me hoping it was real old, like 20s-30s, but that is definitely 70s. Still cool fabric, though!
I need to take the time to do a writeup on BB labels on my blog. I have a bunch of images of the labels saved, and I thought I'd even done a guide to them somewhere, but can't find it now.Meantime, if you post a picture of your label(s), I can probably date them for you.