or Connect

Posts by Orgetorix

That's really cool, Wes!
Re: lottery - wouldn't the smartest thing be to take the annuity, but sell the payment stream to a 3rd party? You'd get less than the full amount, but surely way more than if you took the lump sum from the lottery. And you'd get it immediately and be able to invest it yourself.
Wait, you have a face?
Shoutout to @capnwes for this awesome vintage tweed coat for Little O! He hasn't learned the joy of posing for thrift fits yet.
I had that purple jacket on, walking around the shop for like 20 minutes trying to convince myself I'd ever actually wear it, lol. Got a compliment from a very nice African-American lady about it, but I just couldn't do it. Happy you got it, SB!EXIF tags. If you upload pics from your computer, you can download an EXIF-stripper program that will delete the tags that are confusing your browser. Or, if you do it from your phone, some image-editing apps will automatically get...
So glad you liked them, man! Wear in health.Oh, and BTW, those black dress shoes are shell cordovan!
I also vote Brooks Brothers.
A HUGE and very heartfelt thank you to @drlivingston, whose generosity is incredible. After seeing my whiny, wistful response to his "fodder" Barbour Beaufort find a few days ago, he - incredibly - boxed it up and sent it to me! I'm stunned. Doc, you are too kind.
Nom'd.
Holy cow.Store props for the LuxeShop?