or Connect

Posts by Orgetorix

inorite?
Man. I want a Beaufort so bad.
No worries, man! Appreciate the thought and the effort. Suit might fit my dad for a nice Christmas present.
Shoutout to @jdrizzy for my Thriftmas box! Zegna suit, Zegna and Kiton ties, two pocket squares, and a VERY thoughtful hand-rolled handkerchief with my initials! Thanks, man!
Shoutout to @jdrizzy for my Thriftmas box! Zegna suit, Zegna and Kiton ties, two pocket squares, and a VERY thoughtful hand-rolled handkerchief with my initials! Thanks, man!
Dang, son, nice pulls. I was in there on Tuesday and none of that was there!
'64 half dollars are silver, worth probably $7 or more for the silver content. Mercury dimes are also silver, value probably starting around $1 each. Same for Roosevelt dimes if they're '64 or earlier. Coins after '64 are not silver and generally worth face value.
Thriftmas buddy, your box says delivered yesterday. LMK you got it, even if you're gonna wait to open it.
That's sweet. I love Polo, of every vintage.
I have sold several iphones on ebay, half of them to international buyers, and have never had a problem.Speaking of which, I have my wife's old 5s to list. I should do the same as you and get it up ASAP.