or Connect

Posts by Orgetorix

Don't worry, they're 10s. Which fit my 11/11.5 feet perfectly 'cause Beans run big.
Also, just ran into @AlexJ1100 in the racks. Can confirm he is a real person, and a nice dude. Good to meet a fellow Louisville thrift bro.
Recent finds, and recently-cleaned-up older finds:Florsheim black shell PTBs, NAVintage Bean Maine Hunting Shoes, NA: [[SPOILER]] PRL "The American Collection" made-in-USA wingtips, 10D. Anyone know who made these? [[SPOILER]] AE Presidios, 10D [[SPOILER]]
Ahh, I have that back at my parents' house. Mine's out of the box, though.
Well, this works well with what I wore Sunday: Vintage Harris Tweed sack from a long-defunct Kentucky men's store, Graves-Cox. Thrifted for $3.99, incidentally.
Nice foot-hats!
PSA for @eazye or his secret santa: http://www.ebay.com/itm/C-1939-Pristine-Condition-Brooks-Brothers-Catalogue-with-Fabric-Samples-Trad-/111821108120?hash=item1a090eb398:g:k40AAOSw7hRWQj85 Also, thrift fit: Vintage Harris Tweed sack, unknown maker BB shirt, square, & trousers J Press tie Alfred Sargent for BB shoes
Have you thought about getting one or two big standing reflector panels to help throw some diffuse light back on the mannequin? I don't know if it'd solve the sunny day issue, but it should boost the light hitting the clothes. Which might be enough to let you shoot on dimmer days and when the sun is on the other side of the house.Not a photography expert, just thinking.
PM from @SpooPoker in 3, 2, 1...