or Connect

Posts by Orgetorix

No, no shipping at all, unfortunately. Our only access is by visiting the store in person or shopping with one of the folks who buy there and resell. Forum member @Steve Smith is a good one.
That's a nice one, Uncle, but looks significantly different than your usual Optimo model. Much higher, less tapered crown, no?
ok.
Regular old Jim is not great, but JB Black is decent stuff.
Anybody want these? Edward Green for Nordstrom, burgundy calf semi-brogues. 202 last, 12B US. They have a good bit of wear, as you can see. They were previously half-soled, poorly, and probably need to be resoled. I was going to make a project of them, but they don't fit me well enough.Make me an offer, preferably cash but I'll consider a trade. I'm 41R, 16.5x34, 35W, 11.5US. [[SPOILER]]
@FENWAY just found a pair in 9.5D, and he might be able to wear the ones you found.
Here are my #8 PCT boots from the seconds list: Main flaw seems to be this dye splotch on the shaft of the right boot. Doesn't bother me enough to return - what do y'all think?
Doesn't sound like they'll never do it, they just aren't taking preorders for any future runs right now.
BB sells a lot of tuxes as separates, so there may not have been any pants with it? Either way, should still be more desirable than your standard orphan since someone should be able to pick up a pair of trousers from BB and complete it.
Will do!