or Connect

Posts by Orgetorix

Mis-listed "Cbarvet" shirt, $24.95 BIN: http://www.ebay.com/itm/Cbarvet-28-Place-Vendome-Paris-Light-Blue-Oxford-Collar-Dress-Shirt-/281921156033?hash=item41a3cf73c1:g:Xh8AAOSwYaFWgYqJ
Don't remember, I've blocked it out. Too painful. Way less than I was willing to pay. Probably under $100.
Cross post from the Ebay thread: I finally put together the guide to BB labels that I've been planning for a while. @Van Veen asked about it, but others may be interested. How to Thrift: Deciphering Brooks Brothers labels
I finally put together the guide to BB labels that I've been planning for a while. @Van Veen asked about it, but others may be interested. How to Thrift: Deciphering Brooks Brothers labels
I know we ask this all the time, but who the heck donates a $2K solid gold coin without even checking the value?
Congrats, E, that's awesome!
Ah. Size and button color had me hoping it was real old, like 20s-30s, but that is definitely 70s. Still cool fabric, though!
I need to take the time to do a writeup on BB labels on my blog. I have a bunch of images of the labels saved, and I thought I'd even done a guide to them somewhere, but can't find it now.Meantime, if you post a picture of your label(s), I can probably date them for you.
Gah, never mind, has a bleached out spot in the back.
@Nataku @Fueco Kop Sierra Designs 60/40 Parka?