Posts by Orgetorix

Who wants to ethrift some vintage Hilfiger? Tommy put his house on the market yesterday: https://www.redfin.com/FL/Golden-Beach/605-Ocean-Blvd-33160/home/42904199 [[SPOILER]]
Mouth dropped open multiple times scrolling through snackbandit's post. Incredible, dude! Varietygoods, I appreciate what you're trying to do misspelling brand names and stuff, but it's not catching on here and, after 10 years of thrift thread, it's not likely to. It's just annoying when only one person is doing it.
That went quickly...
People ask me if I'm ill when I wear yellow. Or even cream/ecru. It's not good.
Awesome!Good dry cleaners do the paper in the sleeves thing, especially when mailing a cleaned garment. Rave Fabricare does it for their mail-order service.
I'd guess slightly earlier - 60s, maybe early 70s. HSM switched to a black label in the 70s.
Suit should be Smalto, or someone trying their best to imitate them.HOLY CRAP! This maybe made me more jealous than anything else you've posted, and that's saying something.
Anyone have any experience with having a reweavwr fix moth-eaten fabric pile? Shop near has an amazing Invertere Bearcat coat - DB long coat made of amazing thick Alpaca pile fabric, almost looks like fur. Spoo and Wes have found them before. It has a few moth nibbles here and there that wouldn't bother me, but one big one that would bug me. It's a little bigger than a pea, maybe 3-5mm across, and it's on the back shoulder blade. It seems like something a reweaver could...
Oxxford's lapel buttonholes are longer - an inch plus, like the way Savile Row does them.
Nice! Decided to skip the Sterlingwear?