or Connect

Posts by Orgetorix

Anybody else get this email from Meermin? Just got it today. Seems fishy - I haven't ordered anything from them in 2 years.
Road trip to Spoo's house next month. Who's in?
Nice. Hope you set a properly ambitious price this time!
Hanging stuff outside in the fresh air and sunshine always works best on smells for me.
Kop? http://louisville.craigslist.org/clo/4692262293.html RE: interviews: My large company has gone to "smart casual" at headquarters and dress is often even more casual at other locations. However, the official HR position is still that appropriate interview attire is a suit. I'd ask whoever contacted you about the interview what the expectation is.
All that stuff is fine for personal use. Much of it doesn't have much resale value. BB non-iron shirts, mall-quality Polo, even a lot of Paul Stuart doesn't go for much at resale. So it depends what you're getting the stuff for.
Thanks for all the congrats and well wishes, guys! Baby O sends his regards and is looking forward to hitting the racks with Daddy as soon as he gets out of the NICU in a couple weeks.
Definitely not thrift prices, but technically this is a secondhand acquisition and my best brag yet: After years of waiting, Mrs. O and I are privileged to be adopting this little guy who was born on Monday. So, consider me among the ranks of those looking for dapper litle man clothes.
How about a restock fee that starts at 10% for the first 30 days, goes to 20% the next month, 30% the next month, and so on? They can return it 179 days out but they only get a third of their money back.
Cheaney?