or Connect

Posts by Orgetorix

(Oh, are we only doing major cities?) New York, New York / Tristate (seriously, most of the surrounding "towns" are bigger than some of the cities lower on this list) Harrisburg, PA - Eh, I guess. Not that major though....(and not where my best thrifting is either) Baltimore MD, may be a better choice...about equidistant. (and still not where my best thrifting is) Wichita, Kansas -- population 350,000 nearest major City either Kansas City or Oklahoma...
Pls post a warning in that spoiler tag or something for those of us at work.
Speaking of which, how do you get baby poop/spitup out of raw denim without having to wash?
I agree with Chet - pull the last two years' worth of Cheapies in as a guide and inspiration.
Oh, that makes a big difference. Thanks.
Those are tempting, but I wish there was an option for a longer inseam. With those being unsanforized, I'm afraid they'll end up too short.
[[SPOILER]]
Yeah, those are shell.
That's aggravating, but at least it sounds like he made an honest mistake and isn't just trying to screw you over. Unlike a lot of the buyers we deal with.
A few items available for trade or cash offers. I'm especially interested in: Selvedge jeans, 35-36W; shoes 11.5D. Might also be interested in other stuff depending on what you have. 41-42R, 16.5x34 PRL made in Italy linen SC, 42L. Sweet piece, Santa gift from Dan, but too long for me. p2p 22 3/4 sh 20 boc 32.5 sl 27 (surgeon's cuffs) J Crew Ludlow linen SC, 42L. p2p 23 sh 19.5 boc 31.5 sl 25 + 1 No-name red seersucker. About 46-48L. p2p 24.5 sh 20.5 boc...