or Connect

Posts by Orgetorix

It's about 4-6 weeks too early for this challenge, IMO. My feet will spontaneously combust in a pair of boots right now, even in the (relatively) more moderate temperatures we've had this week.
Lovely! The '60s ones are cool, too. Love the green DB.Whoa, whoa, whoa. Gonna need more pics on this. And I call dibs on whatever it is. Just gave me a seizure. How do you even live with yourself?My pet peeve. And, like Nat says, so, so common.There's a reason nobody here has ever pulled the equivalent shoe haul to match the suits & SCs SWB and Spoo found last week. Hardly anybody wears good shoes.
Yeah, if there's anything else this year that beats those two, my head will explode.
Nom'd.
Nom'd.
At this point, this thread has been so on fire for so long that when I don't check the it over the weekend, I come back to it expecting amazingness. @silverwarebandit and @SpooPoker just blew my expectations away. Well done, guys!
By "you'd probably do better on Ebay" I meant "I doubt SFers are interested in most of those."Have you considered listing them in lots of 4-6 pairs each on Ebay?
You'd probably have better luck on Ebay with most of it. Made-in-England Cole Haans might be desirable here, and any Imperial, Royal Imperial, or 50's-and-earlier Florsheims.
Man, for your good, I'm just gonna pre-emptively state now that none of the shoes ever found in this thread, now or in the future, are size 11.5. None of them.
That's one ugly-colored car, but I wish you the best with it! Looking forward to the deals.