or Connect

Posts by Orgetorix

@FENWAY just found a pair in 9.5D, and he might be able to wear the ones you found.
Here are my #8 PCT boots from the seconds list: Main flaw seems to be this dye splotch on the shaft of the right boot. Doesn't bother me enough to return - what do y'all think?
Doesn't sound like they'll never do it, they just aren't taking preorders for any future runs right now.
BB sells a lot of tuxes as separates, so there may not have been any pants with it? Either way, should still be more desirable than your standard orphan since someone should be able to pick up a pair of trousers from BB and complete it.
Will do!
Man, trying to order something when these lists come out is a nightmare. Finally got through after about 3 hours and snagged the #8 perf cap boots in 11D.
Alden black shell LHS, 11.5 D. They're in great shape - had been lightly worn when I got them, and I've only probably worn them ten or twelve times in a couple years. Soles are still solid. $175 shipped in the CONUS.
Anybody else get this email from Meermin? Just got it today. Seems fishy - I haven't ordered anything from them in 2 years.
Road trip to Spoo's house next month. Who's in?
Nice. Hope you set a properly ambitious price this time!