or Connect

Posts by Orgetorix

Vintage (50s/60s) Dobbs
I used to pull $10 AEs, shells, and 30s-40s vintage out of there every time I went in. Stock has been depressed and prices have been inflated for at least three or four years now.
I don't know. I don't wear that size, and unfortunately I'm not going to risk giving my brother-in-law a present that has a high chance of not fitting.
Another problem in the neverending saga of tagged sizes vs. "fits like," but this time I'm the buyer. (Hope the seller isn't any of y'all.)Won a pair of boots (these) to give as a Christmas present for my bro-in-law who wears size 10. Title says size 10, and they're listed as size 10 in item specifics, so they showed up when I filtered for size.Got them today, and the tagged size is 8.5. Thought, "WTF?" and went back and looked at the listing. Only then did I see the...
Yeah, Zegna and Isaia. Think their Oxxford is MTM only now. None of the stuff I mentioned above.
19 times out of 20 here in Louisville, it doesn't matter whether you are the first one to hit that rack when it rolls out, 'cause it was full of Merona and Jones New York and nothing worthwhile. We don't even have stores that sell most of the high-end stuff people here drool over. No Kiton, no Brioni, no RLPL, no Borrelli, no Cucinelli, etc. So.
"Dad, I been had Polo."
dahl5, I can only dream of finding a tithe of that in Louisville. So, over-thrifted and all, I'd say it could be worse.
Ha. Refunded, relisted, sold within the hour for 20% more than the first time around. I don't understand Ebay sometimes, but I love it.Buyer's name looks Russian or Ukrainian again, but the shipping address is in NJ, so that's better.
OK, thanks. Is there a proper way to cancel and refund him without triggering a defect?