or Connect

Posts by wurm

on the one hand, i typically like waiting for sales but this is only $275 retail. on the other, not sure how effective this is for combatting spring/summer heat (main reason i would get it), or if i even like it that much. would probably wear with sneakers, not sandals.
everyone is gonna have a different opinion on what denotes quality. that said, as i mentioned earlier pretty much everyone hates the replacement of the jeans. the old ones were perfect as they were. inexpensive, but the quality was as good as many more expensive pairs i've tried, and is as much as i need or want. simple, black, and a bit of stretch (don't know how i used to stand 100% cotton jeans or how others still do) - decent quality denim. admittedly, i have tried...
dude chill. i don't expect awesome quality from uniqlo. i'm just saying that their stuff has been getting worse. the jeans are a prime example of this. anyway, thanks for the info on the pants.
if that's the same pair that one guy's been trying to sell for a while definitely you can get your money back. i'd possibly buy it, i just wasn't comfortable doing so with the information i originally got from the seller (regarding fit). price is great.
anyone bought/handled these: http://www.uniqlo.com/us/store/lifewear/men-cotton-linen-relaxed-pants/076047-25-005?utm_source=Newsletter%03-04-13-cb&utm_medium=email&utm_content=Product-WOMEN-PANTS-5&utm_campaign=NEW-SPRING-LINEUP it says women pants in the link for some reason but it's listed under mens and measurements seem to indicate it's mens am a bit interested in ordering them next time i buy stuff from uniqlo, but am suspicious that the quality will be ultra-shit....
yeah that seems fake
^^ decently used for a bit, completely structurally intact. description says it well. it's a white backpack - it's going to start showing wear fast. and honestly, it looks a lot better than it used to when it was new and pristine.
a bit late on these but from left:raf simons fw05, cdg vettiveru, balenciaga hoodcoatbetter pics/detail [[SPOILER]] not sure i'll end up wearing the raf much but i wanted to try it out. will hold on to it for a while.cdg vettiveru is amazing and am super satisfied by itbalenciaga coat makes me sad i won't be able to wear it for ~8 months. pics don't do it justice
measurements and more info added. someone is really interested in it.
quite broad shoulders