or Connect

Posts by wurm

as of a few weeks ago, i have this anyway, i know what you're saying. everyone likes different things, and pics don't do it complete justice (true of most great clothes). i like minimal, too, and i like this coat - in fact, i think it's quite nice. i just think it's been overhyped and for many people who buy based on that, they'll be disappointed. i've seen so many of these coats pop up recently, and it's hard for me to believe that a good portion of those aren't people...
this collection was awesome. best of a/w 2013, and if you disagree you're wrong.
^^ still more relevant than half the posting that goes on here.
wasn't talking about this specific case really, just about the coat in general. i know people have had sizing issues and that he had two (...but if it's so nice, why not keep both (7)). i still don't see why people lust so hardcore over it, though. i feel like it all stems from that one fit pic that circles around. again, i like it, but i think its degree of hype is a bit undeserved.
fit pics added! BUT.... after trying these on again for fit pics, i'm raising the price back to $250. they fit, and i like them. not totally sure i'll sell them even if someone is willing to pay that amount, but i still encourage you to inquire as i *probably* will.
i know there's a hair thread somewhere else on this forum, but i feel like there should be a swd specific one. i don't really go anywhere but here and the marketplace. i guess hair products are pretty universal to both mc and swd users, but actual haircut preferences are probably pretty different, so separating that aspect at least seems logical. i've said this before, though
people probably realize it's not that special once they receive it. don't get me wrong, i like it. i just think it's been hyped up a lot without justification. there's just not that much that distinguishes it.
vans are the clear winner. toms are really ugly
they have the premium cotton ones up, just kind of hidden amongst all the dry package thumbnails.crewneck: http://www.uniqlo.com/us/store/lifewear/men-premium-cotton-crew-neck-short-sleeve-t-shirt/075886-63-003vneck: http://www.uniqlo.com/us/store/lifewear/men-premium-cotton-v-neck-short-sleeve-t-shirt/076612-00-006they're different from before. cotton is still pretty soft - just not as much so imo. a bit thinner maybe which is probably better for s/s. i was just never a...
xpost on these 3.1 phillip lim cropped pants from the should/shouldn't i thread: [[SPOILER]] also liking these lim shorts...maybe more than the pants. but at $450 i think i'll wait to see if they hit sale (and how low the price goes).