or Connect

Posts by wurm

those margiela's are an abomination
$20 ebay credit about to expire and i don't know what to buy...
^^ just by coincidence i was just about to complain about yoox's pricing too. take this: http://www.yoox.com/us/41360796XX/item?dept=men#sts=sr_men80&cod10=41360796XX&sizeId=4 i mean, ann d is way overpriced in any case, but a coat shouldn't cost $1500 on yoox. i also want to try this pair of shorts out: http://www.yoox.com/us/36409000QO/item?dept=#sts=dreambox80&cod10=36409000QO&sizeId= but even if i considered my $200 credit free money it still doesn't really seem worth...
those are like the exact same length
and they need to be beat in
wow now i feel dumb haha. i see it all the time. i guess i've just never had a pair to do it on before so it didn't occur to me. it wouldn't have been that tragic, but i'm glad i didn't go ahead and cut the laces.
i just got a pair of guidi's that i like quite a bit and it's not at all a big deal, but the long laces throw me off. i'm going to just cut them to a normal length, but why would they even include such long laces to begin with? i get that people might to cut them to their preferred size, but even considering that these are still super long. just seems like a waste and a slight inconvenience for the buyer. i can't imagine anyone wanting laces this long. on boots i could see...
the priority mail package to germany? yeah it got there. i was really surprised when the buyer messaged me like 6-7 weeks after the ebay auction had ended saying it hadn't come yet. i assumed it had been delivered way earlier. if i were him i would have probably opened a dispute since there was no tracking or anything. he was willing to wait a bit longer, and sure enough it arrived a few weeks later.
^^ nice. i really wanted those cropped pants and the second knit (dislike zips on knits like the cardigan) when i first saw them on re-porter. fortunately they weren't my size. about time someone picked those up though.
i don't think it's that they're just horrible, but it seems like a lot of people tend to find the quality on them pretty poor for the price point. brands like buttero are generally regarded as having better quality in that price range.