or Connect

Posts by wurm

wow now i feel dumb haha. i see it all the time. i guess i've just never had a pair to do it on before so it didn't occur to me. it wouldn't have been that tragic, but i'm glad i didn't go ahead and cut the laces.
i just got a pair of guidi's that i like quite a bit and it's not at all a big deal, but the long laces throw me off. i'm going to just cut them to a normal length, but why would they even include such long laces to begin with? i get that people might to cut them to their preferred size, but even considering that these are still super long. just seems like a waste and a slight inconvenience for the buyer. i can't imagine anyone wanting laces this long. on boots i could see...
the priority mail package to germany? yeah it got there. i was really surprised when the buyer messaged me like 6-7 weeks after the ebay auction had ended saying it hadn't come yet. i assumed it had been delivered way earlier. if i were him i would have probably opened a dispute since there was no tracking or anything. he was willing to wait a bit longer, and sure enough it arrived a few weeks later.
^^ nice. i really wanted those cropped pants and the second knit (dislike zips on knits like the cardigan) when i first saw them on re-porter. fortunately they weren't my size. about time someone picked those up though.
i don't think it's that they're just horrible, but it seems like a lot of people tend to find the quality on them pretty poor for the price point. brands like buttero are generally regarded as having better quality in that price range.
shipping was $46. i offered less expensive services but the buyer insisted (and paid the extra cost).a year or two ago i sent something to germany with priority and it took like two months. but like you i've had a few similar experiences with domestic priority, both shipping and receiving. i have used it a lot so i guess it's bound to happen. still, excluding a time when i forgot to sign the customs forms and the package was sent back to me, this is my first issue with...
so one package sent within the country has been delivered. the other one sent by ems to canada still hasn't updated tracking. i had to go back to the post office today and was told someone probably just missed it with the scanner. i dropped it off on monday. 3-5 day delivery is guaranteed, so it should have been delivered around today or tomorrow. i can get a refund on shipping, but would still be out some money (and a backpack). anyone been in similar circumstances and...
cool, thanks guys. makes me feel more at ease. i usually use usps all the time but this last semester is getting absurdly busy and has taken precedent to selling of things so i haven't been shipping stuff nearly as often for the past few months (or posting/browsing fashion forums). i wouldn't have even noticed but the buyer messaged me about it expressing concern that it didn't update. doesn't help that i didn't sleep at all last night so i'm probably not making the...
sold two things, printed prepaid shipping labels and dropped them off at the post office yesterday afternoon. tracking information for both items has yet to updated from the electronic shipping info received status. one parcel was domestic, the other to canada - both were well packaged. there was a pretty long line and not having anything to pay, i went up to the counter area and asked one of a worker if i could leave it all on the counter as i've done before (and plenty...
that viridi anne was the best item. i saw it when it first went up and it doesn't surprise me it's gone already. glad it wasn't my size or i'd have been tempted by it....retracted for a smart buyer