or Connect

Posts by wurm

Price dropped: $260 --> $230
Price dropped: $620 --> $590
VOIDTHEBRAND : Side Slit T-shirt More Pictures Size: Size M (TTS) Condition: Very Good Price: $40 Shipped in US Material: 60% Wool / 40% Rayon Measurements: Pit-to-Pit: 18.5" — Shoulder: 18" — Length: 28" This t-shirt is from the S/S 2013 collection. It has slits on each side. It was originally longer, but I thought it was a bit too much so I had it professionally shortened. It's made mostly of tropical wool, which is very breathable and good for summer. It fits a...
VOIDTHEBRAND : Curve Seam T-Shirt More Pictures Size: Size L (works oversized) Condition: Very Good Price: $40 Shipped in US Material: 90% Cotton / 10% Lycra Measurements: Pit-to-Pit: 20" — Shoulder: 22" — Length: 28" This t-shirt is from the S/S 2013 collection. Its main feature is the curve seam that wraps around the back to the side. The lycra gives the t-shirt a nice stretchiness. It fits true to size for a large, but as a tall medium I think it looks good...
VOIDTHEBRAND : J-shape T-shirt More Pictures Size: Size M (TTS) Condition: Excellent Price: $50 Shipped in US Material: 100% Modal Measurements: Pit-to-Pit: 19" — Shoulder: 20" — Length: 37-38" (lying flat) This t-shirt is from the Mid-Summer 2013 collection. As you can obviously tell, it's a j-shape t-shirt. It's made completely of modal, so it's very comfortable and lightweight. It's semi-sheer, but just barely. I normally feel really weird wearing sheer, but I...
Guidi : Cordovan Cont Derby Shoes More Pictures Size: Size 46 (fits 44-44.5 / US 11) Condition: Excellent Price: $620 $590 Shipped in US Material: Reverse Horse Leather These are pretty straightforward. The reverse horse leather is beautiful. The color is somewhere between brown and black, varying with lighting. The shoes are in excellent condition with no obvious signs of use other than on the sole.
back from the dead... actually just happened to be getting new classifieds ready too. anyway, in houston i recommend going to the james turrell skyspace at rice university. it's beautiful. if you go at sunrise/sunset it's supposed to manipulate the sunlight in a really cool way but i've never been around for it. it's still quite cool at night and during the day. http://skyspace.rice.edu/ the museum of fine arts is close and is worth checking out. there's another sweet...
Damir Doma : Wool/Cashmere Blend Sweater More Pictures Size: 48 / Medium (TTS) Condition: Excellent Price: $260 $230 Shipped in US Material: 90% Merino Superfine Wool / 10% Cashmere Measurements: Pit-to-Pit: 21" — Shoulder: 21" — Length: 31" — Sleeve: 26.5" This sweater is from the F/W 2012 collection. It's still in excellent condition with no real signs of wear. It's intended to fit long in the body and sleeves, but also kind of slim (will probably look best if...
Helmut Lang : Vintage Bondage Coat More Pictures Size: Tagged 44 (fits ~48 / Medium) Condition: Very Good Price: $300 Shipped in US Material: 100% Cotton Measurements: Pit-to-Pit: 22" — Shoulder: 18" — Length: 41" — Sleeve: 23.5" This OG Helmut Lang coat has bondage straps that can be buttoned or left unbuttoned. It's kind of hard to capture in pictures but basically if they're unbuttoned they hang down loosely from the bottom when worn. The fabric is a heavy...
another price drop