or Connect

Posts by wurm

Jil Sander: Slim Leather Belt More Pictures Size: Tagged 100 (fits ~34-36 / 50-52) Condition: Excellent Price: $120 Shipped in US Material: 100% Leather Measurements: Length: 36.5"-42.5" (between buckle and closest/farthest hole) — Width: 0.9" Nice belt but not quite my size. It's made of soft leather that's been dyed a medium grey. The part of the belt where the holes are is made of a separate piece of leather. I'd recommend it for a size 34-36, though I had two...
Ann Demeulemeester : Off-White Pony Hair Sneakers More Pictures Size: Tagged 44 (fits ~43 / ~10) Condition: Very Good Price: $340 Shipped in US Material: Pony Hair One of Ann's classic models made in an off-white pony hair. Some wear here and there, but good condition overall. A small strip of hair was scratched off but it's on the inside heel so it's not really noticeable. These shoes still have tons of life left and will work best for someone between a size 42.5...
Ann Demeulemeester: Straight Black Trousers More Pictures Size: Tagged 46 (fits big 46-48) Condition: Excellent Price: $160 Shipped in US Material: 97% Cotton / 3% Spandex Measurements: Waist: 17" — Front Rise: 10" — Inseam: 30.5" (+2" to let out) — Hem: 7.5" From S/S 2012 and in excellent condition with no signs of wear. Fabric is woven to give it a nice, subtle texture. Made from 3% spandex so it's really easy and comfortable to wear anywhere. Inseam has 2" for...
Yeah, it is.
Price dropped: $260 --> $230
Price dropped: $620 --> $590
VOIDTHEBRAND : Side Slit T-shirt More Pictures Size: Size M (TTS) Condition: Very Good Price: $40 Shipped in US Material: 60% Wool / 40% Rayon Measurements: Pit-to-Pit: 18.5" — Shoulder: 18" — Length: 28" This t-shirt is from the S/S 2013 collection. It has slits on each side. It was originally longer, but I thought it was a bit too much so I had it professionally shortened. It's made mostly of tropical wool, which is very breathable and good for summer. It fits a...
VOIDTHEBRAND : Curve Seam T-Shirt More Pictures Size: Size L (works oversized) Condition: Very Good Price: $40 Shipped in US Material: 90% Cotton / 10% Lycra Measurements: Pit-to-Pit: 20" — Shoulder: 22" — Length: 28" This t-shirt is from the S/S 2013 collection. Its main feature is the curve seam that wraps around the back to the side. The lycra gives the t-shirt a nice stretchiness. It fits true to size for a large, but as a tall medium I think it looks good...
VOIDTHEBRAND : J-shape T-shirt More Pictures Size: Size M (TTS) Condition: Excellent Price: $50 Shipped in US Material: 100% Modal Measurements: Pit-to-Pit: 19" — Shoulder: 20" — Length: 37-38" (lying flat) This t-shirt is from the Mid-Summer 2013 collection. As you can obviously tell, it's a j-shape t-shirt. It's made completely of modal, so it's very comfortable and lightweight. It's semi-sheer, but just barely. I normally feel really weird wearing sheer, but I...
Guidi : Cordovan Cont Derby Shoes More Pictures Size: Size 46 (fits 44-44.5 / US 11) Condition: Excellent Price: $620 $580 Shipped in US Material: Reverse Horse Leather Purchased new from a boutique, but worn very little and in excellent condition. The reverse horse leather is beautiful. The color is somewhere between brown and black, varying with lighting.