or Connect

Posts by Lee

Timberland Super 6" Inch 40th Anniversary wheat boot Size US9.5 / UK9 / EU43.5 / JP27.5 - Gore Tex premium waterproof leather - Vibram soles - ONLY 1973 pairs worldwide (These are 761/1973) - In a special wooden box with special edition book charting the popularity of the boot from industrial roots to street wear staple. In honor of Timberland’s 40th anniversary, the most recognisable boot of all time takes on an updated limited edition make over. The anniversary...
hgj
jkdk
gdghds
sd
jnk
ghf
gf
"If you are going to do it yourself why take up your meagre baggage allowance carting garments all that way?" No-one likes a joke you have to explain buddy, I edited it for you any way just to clarify. The names of any good (and economical) men's clothing alteration services in Hong Kong would be much appreciated.
Hi all, Forgive me if there is already a thread regarding this matter, I could't find any that weren't focussed on the pursuit of suit-making tailor services. I'm going to Hong Kong next week and have about 3 jackets I need to have altered professionally. 1 X Cotton un-structured Sports jacket 1 X Wool bomber jacket 1 X Wool suit jacket Most importantly I need the arms shortened from the shoulder because they have functioning buttons on the cuff, which is a big job. I...