or Connect

Posts by Lee

Carven Camel Top-Coat Size EUR48 (UK / US 38) Cashmere and wool. Bought for EUR600 from Mr. Porter in winter 2012 Brand new without tags, has spare buttons, comes in Mr. Porter suit bag Beautiful coat. Very warm, and very stylish. Email with any questions, additional pictures or international shipping quotes.
Ralph Lauren Polo 'Hampton' Chino Sport Coat £255.00 SIZE SMALL (38) BRAND NEW WITH TAGS 'Aviator Blue' 100% genuine, Spring / Summer 2014 This essential sport coat is crafted from a comfortable Pima cotton blend and features a classic three-button silhouette. Notched lapels. Three-button silhouette. Long sleeves with a four-button detail at each cuff. Patch pocket is at the left chest. Flapped patch pocket is at each hip. Interior welt pocket is at the left and the...
jnk
ghf
gf
"If you are going to do it yourself why take up your meagre baggage allowance carting garments all that way?" No-one likes a joke you have to explain buddy, I edited it for you any way just to clarify. The names of any good (and economical) men's clothing alteration services in Hong Kong would be much appreciated.
Hi all, Forgive me if there is already a thread regarding this matter, I could't find any that weren't focussed on the pursuit of suit-making tailor services. I'm going to Hong Kong next week and have about 3 jackets I need to have altered professionally. 1 X Cotton un-structured Sports jacket 1 X Wool bomber jacket 1 X Wool suit jacket Most importantly I need the arms shortened from the shoulder because they have functioning buttons on the cuff, which is a big job. I...
Hi all, Forgive me if there is already a thread regarding this matter, I could't find any that weren't focussed on the pursuit of suit-making tailor services. I'm going to Hong Kong next week and have about 3 jackets I need to have professionally altered. 1 X Cotton un-structured Sports jacket 1 X Wool bomber jacket 1 X Wool suit jacket Most importantly I need the arms shortened from the shoulder because they have functioning buttons on the cuff, which is a big job. I...
b
hb