Posts by nasty

These were my first pair of C&J so I can't provide a comparison to their other products. For reference, I usually wear an 8.5 US in Alden's Barrie and an 8 UK in Carmina's Rain. Hope that helps.
They're actually a bit too narrow for me. Length works for a standard 9 or so, which I am, but I've also got a wide-ish foot. Let me know if you have any additional questions.
Price drop! 410 -> 385 -> 355 On my quest for a suede chukka I ended up getting these for a great price, sadly they don't fit. Crocket Jones Hartland suede unlined chukka boot with a brick colored Dainite sole in size 8D UK which should be equivalent to a 9D US. These are brand new, only tried on. I only have the shoe bags they came with, though I might be able to find the box in the back of my closet. Shipping is included in the continental 48 states, contact me for...
Price drop! 395 -> 375 -> 350 Got these at a great price so I'm hopefully passing them onto another forum member. Standard Alden unlined chukka on the Leydon last, size 8.5 B/D, in a not so standard loden color, which is awesome -- I wish they fit. These are brand new, only tried on. I have the shoe bags they came with, and I may be able to find the box, though I don't have at the moment. Shipping is free in the continental USA, contact me for a shipping quote to other...
I'm assuming the length is BOC but I'm hoping it's TOC
number 12 is mine - awesome stuff
Thigh measurement?
Measurements please!
What's the lining situation on the jacket like?
Last of the Aldens?