or Connect

Posts by nasty

Ha, I appreciate it. When I get around to it this'll just go to Spoo and I'll let the ebay jackals hopefully fight over it.
Measurements on both those Isaia summer suits and the Panta trousers please!
@billsmith The length is from the bottom of the collar, you're correct. It is fall/winter weight, though it's not the heaviest SC I've owned by any means. The sleeve button shot is probably the best representation of color.
Is that grenadine? If it is I need measurements
Measurements please!
Selling a NWOT David Reeves grey glen plaid staple suit that I picked up from the man himself during one of his sample sales. It never fit me the way I wanted so I never wore it and now I'm going to hopefully offload it to someone who can get a bit more use out of it. It's a beautiful suit -- fully canvassed, dual vented, nice high armholes, notch lapels, and the pants have side-tab adjusters -- wish it fit me. Offers encouraged! I've realized that there's a small hole...
Here I've got a new-without-tags Canali Milano black tuxedo with satin peak lapels. It's fully canvassed, unvented, and the pants are pleated. Offers welcome! Measurements: Jacket: Chest 21 1/4 Shoulders 19 Length (BOC) 29 7/8 Sleeve 24 Pants Waist 33.5 Outseam 40.5 Inseam 30 + 4 folder under Cuff 8.5
Pictures of cloth added!
Measurements and photos added!
Measurements and pictures added!