or Connect

Posts by nasty

Measurements please!
Selling a NWOT David Reeves grey glen plaid staple suit that I picked up from the man himself during one of his sample sales. It never fit me the way I wanted so I never wore it and now I'm going to hopefully offload it to someone who can get a bit more use out of it. It's a beautiful suit -- fully canvassed, dual vented, nice high armholes, notch lapels, and the pants have side-tab adjusters -- wish it fit me. Offers encouraged! I've realized that there's a small hole...
Here I've got a new-without-tags Canali Milano black tuxedo with satin peak lapels. It's fully canvassed, unvented, and the pants are pleated. Offers welcome! Measurements: Jacket: Chest 21 1/4 Shoulders 19 Length (BOC) 29 7/8 Sleeve 24 Pants Waist 33.5 Outseam 40.5 Inseam 30 + 4 folder under Cuff 8.5
Pictures of cloth added!
Measurements and photos added!
Measurements and pictures added!
Selling 5 Brooks Brothers dress shirts in various patterns, all 15.5-34 extra slim fit. The patterns are solid blue (non-iron), navy stripe (french cuff), blue puppytooth (french cuff), black gingham check, and navy check. Offers welcome. Note that the blue stripes are vertical on the shirt itself.
Here's a Bamford & Sons 90% wool, 10% cashmere holy grail triple patch navy sport coat. It's marked 42, but fits more like a slim 40. Offers encouraged. Details: Lined only in the shoulders Triple patch pockets Dual vented Measurements: Chest 20 3/4 Shoulders 17 7/8 Waist 18 3/4 Length (BOC) 29 3/8 Sleeve 24.5 + about 1 to let out
Selling a 95% lana wool, 5% cashmere Isaia sportcoat. It's a base T model, which fits quite trim, has working button holes, and a hacking pocket. Offers accepted and encouraged. Pictures soon. Details: Hacking pocket Dual vents Fully lined Measurements: Chest 20 1/4 Waist 18 Shoulders 17 7/8 Length 28 1/2 Sleeve 24 + 1 to let out
Selling a rarely used peer of Meermin double monks. These guys to be precise: https://www.meermin.es/articulo.php?idArt=1949. They've got metal toe taps and have been stored with trees, though the trees aren't included in the sale unless you want to throw in a bit more $$. Pictures soon.