or Connect

Posts by SuperflyBanana

Auction price now lowered to $250.00
These really don't need an introduction, but his is a pair of pre-owned Maison Martin Margiela Extended Tongue High Tops in the white colorway. These are in great condition and I am currently selling them on eBay. I am also willing to sell via PayPal if interested. Feel free to pm me with any questions or offers. Thanks! http://www.ebay.com/itm/261544620760?ssPageName=STRK:MESELX:IT&_trksid=p3984.m1586.l2649
These don't really need an introduction, but this is a pair of pre-owned Maison Martin Margiela Extended Tongue High Tops in the white colorway. I am currently have these listed on eBay with a starting price of $250.00 but I will also sell via PayPal. Feel free to shoot me a message with any questions or offers. Thanks!
I think you should be fine. They might be a little longer than what you're used to, but since you have a wider foot, they should work out.
Up for sale is a brand new pair of Common Projects Original Achilles Low in the classic all black colorway. I got these a few days ago and have only tried them on once because they were a bit too big for me. They are brand new and come with all of the original packaging and extras (shoes, original CP box, CP dust cover bag, and an extra set of black CP laces). Feel free to pm me with any offers or questions! eBay:...
Up for sale is a brand new pair of Common Projects Original Achilles Low in the classic all black colorway. I got these a few days ago and have only tried them on once because they were a bit too big for me. They are brand new and come with all of the original packaging and extras (shoes, original CP box, CP dust cover bag, and an extra set of black CP laces). Feel free to pm me with any offers or questions! eBay:...
So I got my CP Achilles Lows and they're fuckin' huge lol. Definitely should have sized down to a 43. Whatever. I'm just going to put them up on eBay I guess.
They look good and I like that they're Givenchy, but good lord. I could never see myself spending anywhere near $800 for a pair of elastic slip-on shoes. That's just silly.
Just bought my first pair of CP's (all black Achilles Lows) from Très Bien. I realized that I'm bored of high-tops so I figured these would be a good choice. It was actually between the CP's and the SLP Court's, but I prefer the CP's design. All of the CP love in this thread did help persuade me to get them too haha. Can't wait to get them!
Those black highs with those pants are top. Would love to get both asap!