or Connect

Posts by Leonardo Da Vinci

Ok, and I appreciate we can dialogue in a more "serene way" Wanna just underline some points for the other members which will read this thread. What I talked about is not confined in Italy, that's why I spoke about Europe: wearing formal in a 2 or 3 pieces dark suit, or sometimes in a morning coat for a wedding is another way to make a wedding an unique day for the couple: everybody wanna be elegant for a wedding, someone manage, someone no, but everybody I guess at least...
And about the shoes you mentioned: punch cap oxfords.....I found a question of yours asked in "another forum" as you surely remember...and beside the shoes model, it's also mentioned by other members what to wear with morning coat . http://www.askandyaboutclothes.com/forum/showthread.php?58755-Punch-Cap-vs-Plain-Captoe-Oxfords-(Bals) As I previously mentioned, seeing the origins of the morning coat, being used for morning activities as horse riding, it's not hard to...
I forgot to answer to a part of your last reply regarding the morning coat dress code: the guests could also wear a dark suit: they can choose between morning coat and a dark suit. The couple can't impose exactly what to wear, even if it's clear what would be preferable, but speaking of good manners, they do not impose. It's a sign of respect to the couple (also not easy) if all the guests wear a morning coat when the groom the groomsmen, two fathers,wear it and I...
I'm glad you went to read something on the topic...and I'm not having fun of it...cause it's clear you went to read something in the meanwhile. Btw, I also wanted to read something more, especially something in english, cause I'm not a master on the topic speaking my native language, so in english it's even harder. I wrote what I already knew...but there is always something to learn. Where have you read that the punchcap Oxfords are the first choice for wearing to a...
That's true luckily we're speaking on not so high subjects:laugh:
Being so wise, with experience, and living in such a high elite and still not knowing some basis?I do not need having such important roots as you have for simply reading how to wear this or this: reading and knowing is free, and well, let me say that speaking so loud about who you are and where your family comes from is not so elegant, Sir.I can simply say that wearing a morning-suit...or morning-coat, pardon for the mistake using wrong terms, is not so unusual in Europe,...
there are other rules regarding the morning suit...and there are mistakes in these pictures too...but I already spoke too much about this...which is not the topic of the thread, so....let's say that we all know the other rules of the morning suit regard the fabric, the colorSSS, how to wear it, what not to wear and so on.............
I get from what you write that you have never read something about wedding rules, good manners and so on: it's not mandatory to know something about these topics...but I don't get what you have against them. It's not me saying what are the rules: I'm just writing what I know of those rules: wanna break them? then break them. Guess you know about the rules of good manners when you are eating at the table...and I'm not speaking of eating at a wedding party, I mean generally...
Well, I also said in my reply: "you obviously can break if you want" so, I'm the first saying the groom to do what he wants, but as I've added, I wrote what I wrote just in case he wanted to respect some rules and maybe he wasn't aware of what were. By force the rules are rigid in a wedding: for instance if the groom decides to wear a tight all the other guests must wear a tight, incuding the two fathers and the groom must have also a pair of gloves ( which will never be...
mmm The point is that you shouldn't wear any other color than black for your shoes: for weddings nobody should wear brown shoes, neighter the groom, nor the guests ( males). Are rules....that you obviously can break if you want. I wrote them just in case you didn't know and you'd like respect some rules of good manners They should be an oxford wholecut model, or cap toe if you really do not like wholecut style. Also the color of the suit is not really appropriate if you...