or Connect

Posts by Leonardo Da Vinci

Piombo blue corduroy jacket 3 buttons on 2, very gently used size 48 R IT / 48 US, wears like a 50 IT composition: cotton 100 % Price in shops: 470 euros Different ways of payment accepted, paypal as preferred. Worldwide shipping, just contact me to know the shipping fee for your place: ( on average of 18 euros )
Boglioli jacket 3 buttons on 2, very gently used size 50 R IT / 50 US, composition: wool 100 % Price in shops: 480 euros Different ways of payment accepted, paypal as preferred. Worldwide shipping, just contact me to know the shipping fee for your place: ( on average of 18 euros )
Boglioli jacket 3 buttons on 2, gently used size 46 R IT / 36 US, it wears like a regular 48/50 IT in my opinion composition: cotton 100 % Price in shops: 480 euros Different ways of payment accepted, paypal as preferred. Worldwide shipping, just contact me to know the shipping fee for your place: ( on average of 18 euros )
L.B.M 1911 Luigi Bianchi Mantova jacket 3 buttons on 2, very gently used size 50 R IT / 40 US composition: wool/ cotton Price in shops: 460 euros Different ways of payment accepted, paypal as preferred. Worldwide shipping, just contact me to know the shipping fee for your place: ( on average of 18 euros )
Eleventy double breast vest size 50 IT / 40 US blue color The vest is brand new with tags attached label price 335 euros Different ways of payment accepted, paypal as preferred. Worldwide shipping, just contact me to know the shipping fee for your place: ( on average of 18 euros )
Loro Piana pants in five pockets, size 47/48 IT ( 38 US ) Color: beige, ( pale brownish ) The pants are brand new with tags Compositon: 100% cotton Label price: 380 euros Different ways of payment accepted, paypal as preferred. Worldwide shipping, just contact me to know the shipping fee for your place
PM sent
Luigi Bianchi Mantova suit in blue color, size 50 IT / 40 US The suit is brand new with tags single breast 2 buttons Compositon: 100% wool Label price: 400 euros Different ways of payment accepted, paypal as preferred. Worldwide shipping, just contact me to know the shipping fee for your place
Brioni suit in gray color, size 48 IT / 38 US The suit is brand new with tags jacket: single breast 2 buttons trousers with pleats Compositon: 100% wool Label price: 2200 euros Different ways of payment accepted, paypal as preferred. Worldwide shipping, just contact me to know the shipping fee for your place
Lardini jacket, single breasted, 3 buttons on 2, in size 50 IT / 40 US The jacket is brand new with tags Compositon: 60% wool, 22% viscose, 18 % poly Label price: 620 euros Different ways of payment accepted, paypal as preferred. Worldwide shipping, just contact me to know the shipping fee for your place