or Connect

Posts by Leonardo Da Vinci

Alden bluchers long wing in shell cordovan size US 10 barrie last double leather sole The shoes are brand new in their box Label price: 702 usd $ Worldwide shipping, just contact me to check the shipping fee for your place
Mark Mcnairy suede bucks size UK 10 The shoes are brand new with box, Made by Sanders Different ways of payment accepted: paypal as preferred Worldwide shipping, just contact me to know the shipping fee for your place
Alden blucher short wingtips, material: calfskin single leather sole The shoes are brand new with tags and into their box label price: 520 euros few and last sizes available, so please ask for your size; it's easier for me instead of updating time by time what sizes left. Different ways of payment accepted: paypal as preferred Worldwide shipping, just contact me to know the shipping fee for your place: ( on average of 18 euros )
SOLD
Valentino camo studded sneakers size IT 43 The shoes are brand new in their original box Label price: 750 euros Different ways of payment accepted: paypal as preferred Worldwide shipping, just contact me to know the shipping fee for your place: ( on average of 18 euros )
Eleventy double breast vest size L 50 IT / 40 US grey color The vest is brand new with tags attached label price 210 euros Different ways of payment accepted, paypal as preferred. Worldwide shipping, just contact me to know the shipping fee for your place: ( on average of 18 euros )
Piombo blue corduroy jacket 3 buttons on 2, very gently used size 48 R IT / 48 US, wears like a 50 IT composition: cotton 100 % Price in shops: 470 euros Different ways of payment accepted, paypal as preferred. Worldwide shipping, just contact me to know the shipping fee for your place: ( on average of 18 euros )
Boglioli jacket 3 buttons on 2, very gently used size 50 R IT / 50 US, composition: wool 100 % Price in shops: 480 euros Different ways of payment accepted, paypal as preferred. Worldwide shipping, just contact me to know the shipping fee for your place: ( on average of 18 euros )
Boglioli jacket 3 buttons on 2, gently used size 46 R IT / 36 US, it wears like a regular 48/50 IT in my opinion composition: cotton 100 % Price in shops: 480 euros Different ways of payment accepted, paypal as preferred. Worldwide shipping, just contact me to know the shipping fee for your place: ( on average of 18 euros )
L.B.M 1911 Luigi Bianchi Mantova jacket 3 buttons on 2, very gently used size 50 R IT / 40 US composition: wool/ cotton Price in shops: 460 euros Different ways of payment accepted, paypal as preferred. Worldwide shipping, just contact me to know the shipping fee for your place: ( on average of 18 euros )