or Connect

Posts by Leonardo Da Vinci

Hi, yes, size S is still available. thanks for your interest
Pm sent
L.B.M 1911 Luigi Bianchi Mantova jacket in size 50 IT The jacket is brand new with tags attached Blue color Material: cotton, 3% elastan The price in boutique is: 360 euros Different ways of payment accepted, paypal as preferred. Worldwide shipping, just contact me to know the shipping fee for your place
Incotex chinos, in size 48 color: light blue brand new with tags label price: 250 euros different ways of payment accepted, paypal preferred, worldwide shipping, just contact me to check for shipping cost of your area
Brioni jacket, blue color in size 50 IT the jacket is brand new with tags composition: 70% linen, 30% wool label price: 1870 euros Different ways of payment are accepted, paypal preferred worldwide shipping, just contact me to check the shipping fee for your area
Incotex chinolino in size 48 and 50 IT color: stone/sand composition: 47% cotton / 53% linen label price: 265 euros I accept different methods of payment, paypal as preferred worldwide shipping, just contact me to check the shipping fee for your area
Fray shirt in size 40 and 43 100% cotton color: blue with micro white stripes the shirt is brand new with tags attacched label price: 370 euros different ways of payment accepted, paypal preferred, worldwide shipping, just contact me to check for shipping cost of your area
Fray shirt in size 40 and 43 100% cotton color: white with gray stripes the shirt is brand new with tags attacched label price: 370 euros different ways of payment accepted, paypal preferred, worldwide shipping, just contact me to check for shipping cost of your area
Fray shirt in size 40 and 42 100% cotton color: light blue with white stripes the shirt is brand new with tags attacched label price: 370 euros different ways of payment accepted, paypal preferred, worldwide shipping, just contact me to check for shipping cost of your area
Tombolini suit in black color, size 50 IT the suit is brand new with tags attached 85% wool, 15% silk label price 680 euros Different ways of payment are accepted, paypal preferred worldwide shipping, just contact me to check the shipping fee for your area