or Connect

Posts by Leonardo Da Vinci

PM sent
Luigi Bianchi Mantova suit in blue color, size 50 IT / 40 US The suit is brand new with tags single breast 2 buttons Compositon: 100% wool Label price: 400 euros Different ways of payment accepted, paypal as preferred. Worldwide shipping, just contact me to know the shipping fee for your place
Brioni suit in gray color, size 48 IT / 38 US The suit is brand new with tags jacket: single breast 2 buttons trousers with pleats Compositon: 100% wool Label price: 2200 euros Different ways of payment accepted, paypal as preferred. Worldwide shipping, just contact me to know the shipping fee for your place
Lardini jacket, single breasted, 3 buttons on 2, in size 50 IT / 40 US The jacket is brand new with tags Compositon: 60% wool, 22% viscose, 18 % poly Label price: 620 euros Different ways of payment accepted, paypal as preferred. Worldwide shipping, just contact me to know the shipping fee for your place
Burberry jacket, single breasted, 2 buttons in size 50 IT / 40 US The jacket is brand new with tags Compositon: 55% cotton, 21% linen, 21% wool, 3% poly Label price: 720 euros Different ways of payment accepted, paypal as preferred. Worldwide shipping, just contact me to know the shipping fee for your place
Burberry Brit trench coat, beige color in size L The coat is brand new with tags 64% Polyester 36% Polyamide Label price: 795 euros Different ways of payment accepted, paypal as preferred. Worldwide shipping, just contact me to know the shipping fee for your place
Eleventy double breasted jacket in size 50 IT / 40 US The jacket is brand new with tags tag price 400 euros Different ways of payment accepted, paypal as preferred. Worldwide shipping, just contact me to know the shipping fee for your place
Polo Ralph Lauren suit, 3 buttons, single breast, in size 50 IT / 40 US The suit is brand new with tags 100% virgin wool tag price 770 euros Different ways of payment accepted, paypal as preferred. Worldwide shipping, just contact me to know the shipping fee for your place
Pm sent with answers
pm sent wiith the answers