or Connect

Posts by Leonardo Da Vinci

I owned this model in that last and fitting. If you're looking for a C&J model similar to the Consul, meaning, oxford model in calf and single leather sole, I'd advice you the Connaught 236 last. E fitting which I own too.If you have a wide foot, go for the same size of the consul: 6,5 Uk E. Keep in mind the Connaught are in my opinion a bit roomer at the ball foot, so I believe even UK 6 E should fit fine.I personally went down half of size from Church's G to C&J E ...
Crockett & Jones Coniston size: Uk 11 E color: tan scotch, country grain last: 325 double leather dainite soles The shoes are brand new in their box. Worldwide shipping, just contact me to know the shipping rate for your place. Different ways of payment accepted, Paypal as preferred
I got curious on your request about laces and I made a quick check on google and I've found this on grafford.sehttp://www.grafford.se/en/accessoarer/skosnoren
Not being a big fan of metail eyelets I'd go for the Princeton, but I like both models anyway
beautiful color for the middle season
beautiful color for the middle season
great brand, wonderful peccary gloves
Private message sent
Price reduced to 360 euros from 390 euros, final sale.