or Connect

Posts by Skanstull

Who is that? Year?
If you insist on using a suit without tie, try to keep down contrast by having a shirt with some pattern and/or colour. I agree with previous poster that wearing a solid navy or charcoal suit with a plain white shirt (which is also very common in Stockholm banking/legal) is terrible.
Thank you very much for your extensive answer. Very kind of you. Jump the Gun looks very interesting, lots of nice stuff (not only the shirts). Will probably place an order.
If I want button down shirts in an original skinhead era style, can you recommend any brands? As far as I understand, neither Fred Perry nor Ben Sherman seem to be held high here.
White/silver.
Thanks. The striped grenadine is beautiful.
Yes, but I think a warning would be appropriate - all colours are a bit more vibrant in my pictures than in real life, and the navy grenadine appears lighter than it is.
I received my first shipment of Hober ties a few days ago. They are simply great. Width 3.15 inches (8 cm). All standard construction - the only option I chose was stripes in the british direction. From left: forest green challis wool, navy grenadine garza, midnight blue pattern challis wool, burgundy cashmere and midnight blue striped grenadine tie.
+1
You look great. Every day.