or Connect

Posts by teenagelightning

unionmade's measurements are always perfect http://unionmadegoods.com/wp-content/uploads/2014/02/LSCREWTEE.jpg
SOLD Soft & chunky Our Legacy v-neck sweater in a heather grey that has like a real slight tint of lavender to it. Had this sweater for a few years (tag says copyright 2008) but only wore it a few times and then it lived safely in my closet (only put on hanger for picture, you know the drill). Sleeves on the long side to keep your hands warm in the winter or roll back into cuffs (I'm 6 foot and they come a little past my knuckles if uncuffed). 50% Alpaca 30% Wool 20%...
Hahaha that wasn't a serious comment insulting you, dude - you look good.I think you've probably been in Paris too long (a good thing) if you're somehow unaware of the legion of people anal about Hat Knowledge and Anime Knowledge and nothing else.
It's not a fedora, it's a trilby. And I'm not watching a cartoon, mom. I'm watching an anime.
ATTN: Tween or anyone else that listened to and still remember 90s idmmu-ziq is goth ninja now [[SPOILER]]
who is actually getting tricked by the "CASHMERE BLEND" tagline like one day soon a menswear brand is gonna figure out how to put negative cashmere into a knit and somebody will excitedly buy a v-neck off gilt labelled "105% Cotton, -5% Cashmere"
ATTENTION EBAY USER: " ((((((christopher)))))) "CONGRATULATIONS ON YOUR MOVE FROM STYLEFORUM TO STYLEZEITGEISTWE HOPE YOU ENJOY THE SINGLE GUIDI SHOE YOU WILL BE ABLE TO PURCHASE WITH THE MONEY FROM THAT SALE
front view of those boots look like a dude with huge yellow buck teeth :-B
sometimes i just want a goth ninja drape neck jacket combined with some sort of ann demeulemeester button stance in a classic timeless herringbone tweed that won't get me kicked out of the young republican clubalso, i've been arrested several times for welding live turtles to my buick for reasons which i can only explain through a strange gutteral wail
have you ever tried experiencing empathy or do you just scuttle home every day to your towering pile of human bones and shriek and howl at shit until daybreak