or Connect

Posts by AMProf

Two questions: 1. What would I call the pattern of this suit (Brooks Bros Fitz, btw)? 2. What are my shirt options with this in terms of pattern matching. Today I'm wearing a light blue herringbone. Could I do a bengal stripe? A gingham?
Thought you'd appreciate that
What tha.......with a Franco's tag still on it.........at a thrift?! I just don't know what to say.
Worsted wool, solid color and same color buttons as coat, yeah, its an orphan. Is that black or navy? If black its a pass. If navy, change the buttons to something interesting (like MOP) and you've got yourself a serviceable blazer.
As did I (the wool/cashmere). I never post fit pics but yeah, I may have to when that arrives.
Advice is all true, but dang man, that's a little harsh toward a young person coming here to genuinely ask for advice.OP: GBR gives good advice. That's a lovely dress and a guy in a classic black tux with black tie and white shirt will look great standing next to you.
Had some Ferragamo loafers a couple months ago that I got from another SF member through some thrift karma. They were *very* nice. Ultimately had to let them to because they were too small, and did very well on the 'bay with them. So yeah, one vote for Ferragamo.
Brioni tie, ends tomorrow http://www.ebay.com/itm/141169945155?ssPageName=STRK:MESELX:IT&_trksid=p3984.m1555.l2649
The local Goodwill was looking pretty bleak today. But there, at the very back of the pile of ties......
Took a new and more demanding position, so I swore off thrift shops. But then I find myself driving by Goodwills.......even when they're not on the way home...... Zegna orphan Canali oxford And skeet All heading to the 'bay