or Connect

Posts by AMProf

When I try to read the "what I'm selling on Ebay" thread I see: Fatal error: Allowed memory size of 67108864 bytes exhausted (tried to allocate 9563127 bytes) in /var/www/sites/huddler/releases/238107c7d1662e7e4d4986d7dc713c96091a6760/common/common.formatting.php on line 661 Two different browsers. Every other thread on the site works fine. This has been happening for days. Thoughts?
Kinda slow in the rivah city but this was a nice find.
Friday in academia.
Two questions: 1. What would I call the pattern of this suit (Brooks Bros Fitz, btw)? 2. What are my shirt options with this in terms of pattern matching. Today I'm wearing a light blue herringbone. Could I do a bengal stripe? A gingham?
Thought you'd appreciate that
What tha.......with a Franco's tag still on it.........at a thrift?! I just don't know what to say.
Worsted wool, solid color and same color buttons as coat, yeah, its an orphan. Is that black or navy? If black its a pass. If navy, change the buttons to something interesting (like MOP) and you've got yourself a serviceable blazer.
As did I (the wool/cashmere). I never post fit pics but yeah, I may have to when that arrives.