or Connect

Posts by AMProf

Canali charcoal suit 42L. http://www.ebay.com/itm/141443695777?ssPageName=STRK:MESELX:IT&_trksid=p3984.m1555.l2649
Oh, the director has already requested a fedora, that's in the works!
Hey Thrift Fellas: The son is in a high school play, in the role of "1930s IRS agent". Needs to come up with a vintage looking suit (although set in 1930s, seriously anything 30s-50s would probably fit the bill). If anyone has anything like that laying around in about a size 36 or 38, shoot me a PM.
If you're interviewing for a $12-15/hr tech support job, it is nearly certain that by dressing in a suit you will out dress everyone there, by a long shot. Despite what you feel is "proper", I think a suit could actually disadvantage you. A nice OCBD/tie/blazer/grey trousers or dressy chinos would be my recommendation.
For sale is a NEW with TAGS, nice looking Brooks Brothers button down in size small. Cut is fairly slim. From their red fleece line. Price is $45 shipped CONUS. International buyers send me a PM for a shipping quote. **UPDATE**price reduced to $30 shipped CONUS**
Less snot on pocket squares.
A modest run here, a couple of classic navy blazers, but I *do* dig the silver buttons on this Burberrys blazer.
John Varvatos "LUXE" line. These shirts retail for up to $250. This shirt is NWT, a unique subtle grey plaid. 100% cotton. First quality. Label does have a line through it to prevent retail return. Price is $60 shipped CONUS. PM if you have any questions. International buyers PM to discuss shipping costs. **UPDATE** now considering reasonable offers
For your consideration, two Brooks Brothers Golden Fleece dress shirts. Golden Fleece is Brooks Brother's highest quality shirt offering. These shirts retail for around $185. Both are Italian woven, and USA made with 100% Egyptian Cotton, natural mother of pearl buttons, and distinctive two button mitered cuffs. Both are 15.5/33 slim fit. Price: $60 each or $110 for both. CONUS shipping included. Both shirts are first quality, NEW with tags. Labels have a line...
For your consideration, two Brooks Brothers Golden Fleece dress shirts. Golden Fleece is Brooks Brother's highest quality shirt offering. These shirts retail for around $185. Both are Italian woven, and USA made with 100% Egyptian Cotton, natural mother of pearl buttons, and distinctive two button mitered cuffs. Both are 15.5/33 slim fit. Price: $60 each or $110 for both. CONUS shipping included. Bother shirts are first quality, NEW with tags. Labels have a line...