or Connect

Posts by AMProf

Matty mi amigo, its the bride's day. So regardless of how it makes you feel being in the Men's Wearhouse rig, if you're going to look different from the other groomsmen and bring the bride some stress on her big day, its just not worth it. I hate to use this overused term, but the gentlemanly thing to do is suck it up.
Suit supply Lazio blue flannel suit 38S: http://www.ebay.com/itm/141298038030?ssPageName=STRK:MESELX:IT&_trksid=p3984.m1555.l2649 Hickey Freeman grey classic 44R suit : http://www.ebay.com/itm/141301989926?ssPageName=STRK:MESELX:IT&_trksid=p3984.m1555.l2649
For sale is this killer Suitsupply Lazio blue flannel suit. From the Suitsupply website: A failsafe choice: This pure wool fabric with a narrow stripe pattern woven by Vitale Barberis Canonico is one of those pieces you can't go wrong with. The suit is tailored to our Lazio fit, with a soft Italian shoulder. Opt for a crisp white shirt, patterned tie and seasonal pocket square to polish off your look. The Lazio is one of our more tailored fits. Featuring a slim notch...
Yeah, that's what I thought too for a second. But its a standardized thing of putting the year first.
Awesome! This is why I love this thread. Thanks!
A little bit of action here and there. Both are full suits, didn't take pics of trousers. Found a killer, very recent (2012) Suit Supply flannel chalk stripe suit. Unfortunately too small for me. Does anyone know the model based on this tag? And a little Hickey Freeman action.
So what's up with the new trend of posting ebay links BEFORE the auction has ended? Its not a brag, it wasn't purchased nor e-thrifted, and it tends to blow up the auction that someone may have painstakingly found and be waiting to snipe.
Word. Must be newly put out. I was there last Saturday and there was nothing impressive. BTW, did you see the used AE Park Avenues they were listing at $95? I think they've jumped the thrift store shark.
You beat me to it. I was thinking exactly the same thing.
Please do not eat breakfast at a Waffle House in NOLA. With all the options available to you, it is an abomination.Better: Camellia Grill (if uptown), Mothers (if near Quarter). If at Mothers for lunch, eat the debris po-boy. Heaven.Too many food options to mention, just use teh googles.But here's my fave inside recommendation that keeps with a SF ethos: dress up (seersucker would be your best bet) and go to Galatoire's for a lunch on Friday. Give yourself 4 hours. ...