or Connect

Posts by AMProf

A modest run here, a couple of classic navy blazers, but I *do* dig the silver buttons on this Burberrys blazer.
John Varvatos "LUXE" line. These shirts retail for up to $250. This shirt is NWT, a unique subtle grey plaid. 100% cotton. First quality. Label does have a line through it to prevent retail return. Price is $60 shipped CONUS. PM if you have any questions. International buyers PM to discuss shipping costs. **UPDATE** now considering reasonable offers
For your consideration, two Brooks Brothers Golden Fleece dress shirts. Golden Fleece is Brooks Brother's highest quality shirt offering. These shirts retail for around $185. Both are Italian woven, and USA made with 100% Egyptian Cotton, natural mother of pearl buttons, and distinctive two button mitered cuffs. Both are 15.5/33 slim fit. Price: $60 each or $110 for both. CONUS shipping included. Both shirts are first quality, NEW with tags. Labels have a line...
For your consideration, two Brooks Brothers Golden Fleece dress shirts. Golden Fleece is Brooks Brother's highest quality shirt offering. These shirts retail for around $185. Both are Italian woven, and USA made with 100% Egyptian Cotton, natural mother of pearl buttons, and distinctive two button mitered cuffs. Both are 15.5/33 slim fit. Price: $60 each or $110 for both. CONUS shipping included. Bother shirts are first quality, NEW with tags. Labels have a line...
Not a thrift, closer to a discount store, but made my way for the first time in about a year to the Brooks Brother's Clearance Center. Anytime you go there its pretty hit and miss, and it was pretty miss on everything but shirts this time. Shirt selection had improved considerably since the last time I was there, with little 346 outlet stuff, and more mainline BB and Golden Fleece options. Perhaps most interesting was the wide variety of non-BB shirts I'm seeing,...
I don't think they are. Link on AE website here: http://www.allenedmonds.com/aeonline/producti_SF7205_1_40000000001_-1_
Tried to do a search for this and didn't see any commentary (although I found a lot of threads about vacation spots): does anyone have experience with the AE St. Thomas V.I. bit loafer (pictured below)? I'm in the market for a biz casual slip on and I like the looks of this one, and shoebank has it at a good price. On the AE website, however, it only has 4 reviews, but they're all negative. Any first hand experience here?
Damn Wes, you're showing Francos, Eljos, and Nathan's stuff today. One might think you were thrifting in Richmond VA.
Hickey Freeman custom nailhead suit 42 or 44R. http://www.ebay.com/itm/141301989926?ssPageName=STRK:MESELX:IT&_trksid=p3984.m1555.l2649 Also got a pair of HF grey trousers same size, too lazy to post pic.
You know, if she hasn't specified that she wants them all rented from the same place, you might just ask her. At my wedding (which was small) I just told the two other groomsmen to wear a tux with black tie. They all came from different places and no one cared.