or Connect

Posts by AMProf

Sadly, I got drawn into a discussion of short sleeve OCBDs on AAAC a week or so ago. Large consensus there: "they look great!". Honestly I don't know why ever read over there anymore.
NWT Brooks Brothers Milano Blazer in 41R (but fits more like a 40) http://www.ebay.com/itm/141021263650?ssPageName=STRK:MESELX:IT&_trksid=p3984.m1555.l2649 Offers entertained from SF members.
Cross posting this here in case some knowledgeable folks have some insights.... So there were some interesting items yesterday among the otherwise slim pickings at the Brooks Brothers Clearance Center in Garland, NC. Most notably, quite a few jackets by Mariano Rubinacci. See pictures below (including one that also included the Taylor Richards & Conger label, a small shop in Charlotte, NC). So my question is, what were these doing at the BBCC? My assumption must be...
So there were some interesting items yesterday among the otherwise slim pickings at the Brooks Brothers Clearance Center in Garland, NC. Most notably, quite a few jackets by Mariano Rubinacci. See pictures below (including one that also included the Taylor Richards & Conger label, a small shop in Charlotte, NC). So my question is, what were these doing at the BBCC? My assumption must be that the same Italian factory that makes some of the BB line also makes Rubinacci...
Time for me to rethink my NC clearance center buying trip tomorrow.
Dude! How do you find places like this (note: rhetorical, I do not expect an answer).
Not true. I've sold Chinese made Fitzgerald jackets with unfinished sleeves on the B&S.
20 a pop is crazy cheap, much much lower than even in Garland NC. I'd pick up, but if you can be selective probably skip the Brooksease.
That's strange. They most definitely make a made-in-USA supima cotton button down oxford. I recently purchased 3. Its a lovely shirt. And particularly since that link is under the "USA made" category on their website, I'd say certainly they made a mistake. That is, they both made a mistake in sending you the wrong shirt, and the CS rep made a mistake saying they don't make a USA made shirt (not sure, of course, what he/she actually said). I would try to speak to...
Um....doesn't the catalog have plenty of pictures of people wearing Milano suits?