or Connect

Posts by AMProf

Oh man, that's good to hear. Heading there soon.BTW, 4-5 recent sammy suits are at the place on Cary if you're a 42 or 44. Priced too high to flip but good for personal use.Yeah, blowing up the spot in public but how many locals could there be.............
Finally got out for a bit. Navy Sammy blazer with functional cuffs........... And some Aldens I hope to bring back to life.
Definitely can be hit or miss, but the potential for a big hit makes it worth it. Its also classic, exactly what a true "outlet" should be. Literally middle of nowhere in a town that doesn't even have a stoplight. Cramped. Random. You'll find a lot of crappy 386 line stuff, but occasionally some incredible Black Fleece too. What I've found interesting of late is non-Brooks Brothers brands. Club Monaco, Ike Behar, and John Varvatos, and some completely unknown but...
Noble-- just an FYI, if you're in Raleigh you're only about an hour and 15 minutes from the Brooks Brothers Clearance Center in Garland, NC. Pleasant drive through the country, too. IMHO, it is worth the drive. You can find some prior posts on here about it if you're unfamiliar.
New price: $60 shipped! New with Tags. Terrific, thick, heavy Brooks Brothers Black Fleece shirt. Designed by Thom Browne. Button down collar. Locker loop. Color is slight off white with a tan and blue small checked pattern. Retail price is $195.00. Label has been marked to prevent retail return. Price includes priority mail shipping to CONUS. Size is BB3. Black Fleece sizing chart is found...
New with Tags. Terrific, thick, heavy Brooks Brothers Black Fleece shirt. Designed by Thom Browne. Button down collar. Locker loop. Color is slight off white with a tan and blue small checked pattern. Retail price is $195.00. Label has been marked to prevent retail return. Price includes priority mail shipping to CONUS. Size is BB3. Black Fleece sizing chart is found here: http://www.brooksbrothers.com/null/bb-size-guide-bf,default,pg.html
Exactly.
The Cuch suit didn't come from a thrift, it same from a Saks off 5th. In Florida. In Orlando. Ouch! http://www.styleforum.net/t/480919/the-official-thrift-discount-store-bragging-thread-part-ii-return-to-the-thunderdome/20700_100#post_8186244
Want to be even more wowed? Do a search on the thrift/discount store bragging thread to find out what he paid for it!
Gotta say, as a professor in a business school, seeing those inventory backlog pictures makes me pull my hair out. Would you keep boxes of dollar bills like that? Because that's what you've got right there. Those boxes are full of money you've spent, money that you could be spending, or money that could be working for you. As they are, they're just piles of money doing nothing (and as Jompso pointed out, probably decreasing in value).