or Connect

Posts by AMProf

As a southerner who had the pleasure of living in Southern California (San Diego) for a few years, I had to chuckle, as this is such a Southern California sentence. I can distinctly remember my amusement the first time that I saw that "rain" was the lead story on local news, with recommendations to stay at home if you don't need to be out.Seriously, they warn people to stay at home because of rain.Bless their hearts.
Someone from here closing up shop? http://www.ebay.com/itm/Lot-180-Mens-Sport-Coat-Blazers-Armani-Brooks-Brothers-Tweed-Polo-Burberry-/261957401691?pt=LH_DefaultDomain_0&hash=item3cfde0bc5b
God I love that. I have often wondered when browsing her stuff......what the hell is a v-neck blazer? Could there be any other shape possible other than v-neck?
A couple of thoughts. (1) I million in sales and yet the founder still has time to trade goofy private messages with you while you ask about details of items. Impressive. (2) Sent a PM about one of those Epaulet jackets while I'm having my coffee Saturday morning. By Monday afternoon I've got a package in my hand. The jacket is great and the service outstanding. I had no idea Spoo used drones to deliver the goods.
I just came across a bunch of in a local thrift. The quality was actually quite nice. Full canvass on the one I picked up for myself. But they don't flip for anything.....low name recognition I guess.
Nope, helpful!
I realize this has probably been addressed ad nauseam, but could someone comment on the fit of the Dalton compared to shoes on the 5 last? For years I thought I was a 9.5D in the Strand, but always felt they were a little snug. This year I bought a pair of McAllisters at the AE store in Philadelphia, and the SA informed me that I should be wearing an 8.5EEE. Couldn't be happier....the fit is so much more comfortable. But when I tried on Daltons in 8.5EEE they felt too...
Slim pickings, but got to like these for summertime.
Or maybe......?
What you're honing in on is the behavioral principle of satisficing versus optimizing. In our decision making we tend not to optimize, we satisfice. Satisficing means finding a solution that's "good enough". For Linda, what's she's doing is good enough for her.