or Connect

Posts by AMProf

Quoting a post from 3 weeks ago. You were right! Got my old Brooks Brothers blazer back, cut the buttons off and tossed the coat, and sold the buttons in 10 days for a twenty dollar bill!
Oh well, moot point about the Daltons at Nordstroms. Just checked the website and they are back up to full price.
So what is the general consensus on walnut in the Dalton (vs. other colors) in terms of versatility? I have walnut strands and I love them, but their level of flash makes them a little less versatile than my other similar shoes. So, same thing with the boots I'm guessing?
Oh, shoot. Bubble burst.
Hi all-- does anyone have any inside information on when the traditional spring AE sale will start? Or know on which dates the sale has started in the past? I'm ready to pull the trigger on some Daltons but I want to wait until they go on sale. Yes, I know there's the Nordstroms option right now, but I'm shooting for a color other than walnut.
Thanks, I appreciate the feedback. My selling frequency is pretty low, so I don't know the norms. I'm going to accept the return.
Got a return request because the buyer claims the collar on a shirt is frayed, and it didn't say so in the description. That part is true, I didn't mention anything in the description because I thought this didn't meet the definition of frayed. Here's the shot I posted in the auction that shows the condition of the collar points. Thoughts? Spoiler because its a huge pic. [[SPOILER]]
Excellent point. I yield the floor.
You guys do realize that the OP posted this question 7 years ago, and last posted on SF 4 years ago? I don't think he's listening to your advice.
Ha! Fortunately I got it right on the listing.