or Connect

Posts by GMMcL

What. The. Fuck??WHATHEACTUALFUCK?I've never -- literally NEVER -- had a haul ANYTHING like that.
Matt beat me to it, and it's a dead subject but I'll say a very quick word. When done right, employer/employee are greater together than they are alone, and both benefit from the relationship. When either forget that, that's when the trouble starts. It is only insecure managers who are threatened by sharing information with and grooming their subordinates; doing so frees them to do higher ROI activities.Paging @ckressNice shoes. Someone should grab these. I have a...
I like my sweater, and I also have a tweed sport coat from another source. Also nice.
HAHAHA!Quick, someone build a wall!Hmmm, that looks familiar...
Thanks Bro.Add Bachman Turner Overdrive to my list.I'm used to it, and was what I meant by bring your hate. People tend to tell my I'm unamerican, simple, stupid, or satanic when I say I don't like Neil Young. I get the same reaction when I say I don't like Billy Joel or Bruce Springsteen.I know I know. It is what it is. Move on.@Purplelabel, that's pretty cool about meeting Mr. Young at a concert. Like him or not, I'd have a hard time not getting starstruck running...
(I didn't mean to offend anyone, so sorry if I did. I meant to stir the pot a little, yes. But I probably should have toned it down. Anyway...)I respect his ability as a guitarist. I respect his success. I respect what he's given back. I just don't like his music. Same with Dylan. So I guess "I HATE Neil Young's music" would have been more precise. Fair enough.But respecting him doesn't mean his voice doesn't grate on me, or his music doesn't connect with me at...
I went to the Bridge School Benefit.He's not a bad person. His music is shit.Bring your hate. I can handle it.Except that it sounds as if it's sung by a dying, throttled cat. Other than that, superb.We went down this road in Thunderdome I and was accused of being a mainstream music whore. I'll say again, that's not so. Just as one example, i have and enjoy music by Nusrat Fateh Ali Khan, Benasi Bros, and jean Michel jarre, all in the same playlist. I'm no stranger to...
I HATE Neil Young.
You didn't stop by for coffee?
My mouth literally fell open, like Short Round looking at the Snake Surprise in Temple of Doom.