or Connect

Posts by GMMcL

--Someone needs to buy this NOW.http://www.ebay.com/itm/NWT-1995-Napoli-Bagnoli-Sartoria-partenopea-fabric-wool-blazer-38-48-jacket-/231367365457?pt=US_CSA_MC_Blazers_Sport_Coats&hash=item35de91d351
I expected they'd get a very polarized reaction. But it's what I was feeling.Actually, truth: I put on my cap toe balmoral boots -- even had the left one fully laced -- and the lace on the right one snapped in my hand. This was the (somewhat hasty) second choice.
Colors are off. Tie is navy. [[SPOILER]]
This will surprise no one: I can't think of the last time I had a grand total of 0 patterns in an outfit. Will be fun to try.
The white shirts are gone. Most of the shirts are between 16 and 17. PM me with which specific shirts/squares you are interested in (and preferably an offer) and I can get you details.
This is today, and the inaugural run for this new (to me) SC, bought from a fellow SFer. Expect to see a lot of it, because I freaking love it. [[SPOILER]]
Just this weekend I made shoe bags for all of my shoes that I didn't have bags for. Just to cap off my OCD, I also photographed them and put the pictures into clear luggage tags. So I know exactly how many shoes I have.So I can say precisely that I have ... an obscene amount.Obscene.(Of them, several get almost no use but exist to fill specific needs -- e.g., black cap toes -- while a relatively smaller subset get very regular use)
Last call before this stuff hits Ebay on Thursday (or as much as I can list, anyway). A couple shirts sold, but most of the rest is available.
Nice jacket.Depends if the tailor cut the material or not. You can feel around a bit with your fingers, but you'll only really know for sure if you open the lining.Keep in mind that there should be at least 3 (maybe as many as 5) seams that you could open up a bit to let the suppression out. So however much you need, divide by 5. So you're not going to need a whole lot of extra material to be able to make it work.Might cost you a bit of coin, though. (probably $40-50)