or Connect

Posts by GMMcL

Last call before this stuff hits Ebay on Thursday (or as much as I can list, anyway). A couple shirts sold, but most of the rest is available.
Nice jacket.Depends if the tailor cut the material or not. You can feel around a bit with your fingers, but you'll only really know for sure if you open the lining.Keep in mind that there should be at least 3 (maybe as many as 5) seams that you could open up a bit to let the suppression out. So however much you need, divide by 5. So you're not going to need a whole lot of extra material to be able to make it work.Might cost you a bit of coin, though. (probably $40-50)
This. No point letting my man spin his wheels. Plus it was a good bit of fun.--Here's an unusual one. Not that I love the design or anything, but The Armory is pretty awesome. Couldn't leave this behind. [[SPOILER]] Edit: So, check that. I think this is a different The Armory....
Stop in and say hello.I'll show you all the stuff I pulled out of that area.Today.
Never seen a non-knitted LE tie that I;d kop for.--Yup. That works.Anyone know what a good price on a vintage, highly decorative Singer sewing machine is? Saw one today that I liked but it was kind of pricey (even for around here). To keep as object d'art, but still don't want to overpay.
You have probably all covered this by now, but EFF THE NEW EBAY SNAD PROCESS. SO MY ONLY EFFING CHOICES ARE GIVE HIM A REFUND AND LET HIM KEEP IT FREE OR EFFING PAY TO HAVE IT RETURNED??
[[SPOILER]]
'Sup dudes. Couple from this week. [[SPOILER]] [[SPOILER]]
That's the GFT tag. GFT stopped making for Armani in the late 1990s. Which explains the drapey-ness.