or Connect

Posts by Mr Pelican Pants

Quote: Originally Posted by gnatty8 Dude, your trail name isn't AWOL is it? No, but there was an AWOL the year I was on (2006).
I left my original firm after 10 years, with no specific prospect of returning or of getting a job anywhere else in particular, to hike the Appalachian Trail. I don't really think of it as a risk because I was burned out; it was really more of a midlife crisis kind of thing. But it was definitely worthwhile from a personal standpoint.
My Dad, my little sister, and (strange to relate) the woman in the office next to mine.
Quote: Originally Posted by EL72 Travel critic or travel guide writer. Travel documentary narrator and restaurateur. And sex god.
Quote: Originally Posted by otc I gave it a try...thought maybe it would be fun It wasn't entertaining enough to justify a daily regimen Judging by that weak-ass folding job, you're just not psycho enough for this gig.
Quote: Originally Posted by otc Subscribed because this boggles my mind. All I've got is...the person who can't seem to stand close enough to the urinal to keep the floor piss free. It's a guy with a big gut. He is standing with his gut close to the urinal, but this means that his penis is farther back. So whereas a thin guy close to the urinal dribbles his last drops into that little lip of the urinal and down the drain, your more rotund...
Quote: Originally Posted by patrickBOOTH Like this: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Handkerchief_code Are you implying that the bathroom stall is gay?
Quote: Originally Posted by Sanguis Mortuum While technically against the rules (shoes with black tie should either be opera pumps or patent leather) I think in most cases some well-shined Park Aves will be perfectly fine. Thanks!
Hello all. What's the SF stand on black AE Park Avenues (brightly and meticulously shined, of course) with a tux? (I have to rent a tux for a wedding and I *hate* opera pumps.) Workable?
Quote: Originally Posted by JoelF Wesleyan and Amherst are liberal arts colleges in Connecticut and Massachusetts, respectively - and the University of Mississippi, of course, is in Mississippi.