or Connect

Posts by Stuck

Wings + Horns SS11 Double Jersey Shorts   Color: Heather Grey   Size: Medium (~19.5” Length, ~10” Leg Opening)   Condition: Brand new with tags   I grabbed these from Acrimony, but realized that I didn't need another pair of shorts. Tried them on and haven’t taken them out of the house. Sweatshorts have double-layered jersey with lightly perforated inner layer. Pieced construction in the seat. Drawstring waist with two hip pockets and one back pocket....
Alden x J.Crew Longwing Bluchers   Color: Dark Brown Chromexcel   Size: 10.5D, Barrie last (runs a half size large)   Condition: Brand new with mark inside shoe over Alden/J.Crew logo (box, bags, and trees not included)   Grabbed these online, but sadly they are too large for me. Only worn inside my house to check the fit and subsequently stored away with shoe trees.   Retail at $470 + shipping   Asking $300 shipped (open to reasonable...
Wings + Horns SS11 Devil Twill Utility Jacket   Color: Olive   Size: Medium (21” P to P, 25.75” Sleeves, 17” S to S, 27.5” Length)   Condition: Brand new with tags   I picked this up on SF and found it was a bit too large for me. I tried it on when it arrived and haven’t taken it out of the house. Looking to flip this to someone who can use it with a better fit. Made in Japan, 50% cotton, 50% polyester. A 3/4 length jacket featuring a buttoned wind-flap,...
Price drops on 7/12/11.
Quote: Originally Posted by 13k After multiple attempts on getting myself a Mac jacket (wanted burnt orange, but got CANCELLED TWICE from two vendors even after charging me and sending me shipping invoices) I finally found an excellent deal for the Tan one. Nice. My tan mac should arrive tomorrow, so hopefully it fits. Mind sharing your sizing info?
Edit 7/14/11:  Moved all these listings into the new B/S forums: Alden x J.Crew 405 Indy Boots (10.5D) Alden x J.Crew Longwing Bluchers (10.5D) Wings + Horns SS11 Devil Twill Utility Jacket in Olive (Medium) Wings + Horns SS11 Double Jersey Shorts in Heather Grey (Medium)
Quote: Originally Posted by parc It looks as though the side have holds for bottles. Is this correct or is that just how they stitched the bag? Yeah, there are pockets on each side of the ruck sack. They aren't huge, though. For reference, I carry around this 17 oz Zojirushi mug and it's a perfectly snug fit.
Quote: Originally Posted by parc Makr Farm Ruck Sack I use this (mine is the brown canvas version) when biking to campus. Highly recommend it.
Big thanks to 2Scoops who just sold me a W+H hoodie. He was super nice, politely responded to all my questions, and shipped out the package right away (even avoiding a Canadian mail strike in the nick of time). Highly recommended.
Quote: Originally Posted by sexonfabric Anyone still doing the shadow dot shirts? Slept on them and missed out... I need to grab one of these as well...