or Connect

Posts by Stuck

Wolf Vs. Goat Broadcloth Before Dinner Shirt Color: Honeydew Size: Small, slim fit (20.25” P to P, 24.5” Sleeves, 17” S to S, 28.5” Length) Condition: Worn twice and then dry cleaned. One of the MoP buttons on the left sleeve is slightly chipped, but it's barely noticeable and won't snag the material. The quality is great and I really wanted to make the shirt work for me, but the neck size on this pattern doesn't fit me the best, so I'm pursuing some made to...
Looking at my receipt, it looks like he shipped using the Danish mail service and it got to me via USPS. I definitely remember having to stop by the post office to sign for it.
I'm in California and ordered a stark from Stoy as well. I picked up my package at USPS and didn't get hit with any customs fees, so it looks like it's a bit of a gamble.
Tanner Goods Standard Belt Color: Natural Size: Tagged 32" length and 1.5" width. Measures 34" from where the leather folds around the buckle to the center hole. Condition: Worn sporadically after being purchased in late May 20011 (tag included) I bought this belt online directly from Tanner Goods and initially treated it with Saphir Renovateur. I wore the belt off and on during the summer, but decided that it's a little too long for me. The leather is still in...
Same thing just happened to me. Bummer.
I might be able to help with this question since I'm actually selling the jersey shorts in medium (check my signature). I'm basically a true 31" waist for all intents and purposes, and the medium fits me fine (you can get an idea of my build in the mac jacket pictures a few posts up). The shorts hit me above the knee and fit a bit slimmer than the terry sweat shorts since the material isn't as bulky. I definitely don't need the drawstring tied to keep them on if you're...
Cheers, thanks guys. Just needed a bit of reaffirmation on this one.
Apologies in advance for bringing up a boring fit question, but I was hoping someone could help me make a decision on the mac jacket. I have the tan in both small and medium and feel torn on which to return. I'm fairly certain that the small looks better, but the medium feels more comfortable. I'm 6'0 and skinny, and for reference, I have a slim medium tiger fleece hoodie from a few seasons ago that fits perfectly. I have proportionally long arms, so I usually have to...
Yeah, that's correct. I need a 10D in this last.
Alden x J.Crew 405 Indy Boots   Color: Brown Chromexcel   Size: 10.5D, Trubalance last (runs a half size large)   Condition: Used with box and bags (shoe trees not included)   Purchased last December directly from J.Crew and worn semi-regularly. Cared for with a neutral leather lotion, Saphir Renovateur, and extra insoles. Love these boots, and I'm only considering selling them to pick up a size that fits me better.   Retail at $450 +...