or Connect

Posts by Stuck

Zam Barrett Heavy Brushed-cotton DNA Jeans Color: Faded Black Size: Tagged 46 (15.35" Waist, 6.7" Leg Opening). Measurements taken from re-porter. Inseam length is a bit hard to measure due to the curved legs. Condition: Brand New Without Tags. I ordered these from re-porter.ca and tried them on once in my house. They've been sitting in my closet for a bit and I can't return them, so I'm just looking to flip them for a slight loss. Asking $195 shipped to the...
Rachel Comey Moon Tab Derringer Oxford Color: Black Size: 10. Outsole measures approximately 11.5" (I would say this is TTS in length and a bit narrow in width) Condition: Brand new in box. The quality is really nice, and I have the original box and dust bags. I bought these last week from Acrimony, but unfortunately they are a bit small for me. I can't return them since they were on final sale, so I'm just trying to flip them here for what I paid. Asking $200...
Rachel Comey Moon Tab Derringer Oxford Color: Black Size: 10. Outsole measures approximately 11.5" (I would say this is TTS in length and a bit narrow in width) Condition: Brand new in box. The quality is really nice, and I have the original box and dust bags. I bought these last week from Acrimony, but unfortunately they are a bit small for me. I can't return them since they were on final sale, so I'm just trying to flip them here for what I paid. Asking $200...
Our Legacy 70's Wash Jeans Color: Light Blue Size: Tagged 31x34 (15.75" Waist, 34" Inseam, 10.5" Thigh, 10.5" Rise, 8.5" Knee, 7.25" Leg Opening) Condition: Brand New With Tags. I tried these on once inside my house, and they're a bit too big for me. I'm debating just taking them in to get altered, but I thought I would test the waters on B&S to see if anyone was interested. Basically will flip these for what I paid (losing out on shipping) to avoid the tailoring...
Wings + Horns Mac Jacket SS2011 Color: Tan Size: Small (19” P to P, 25.25” Sleeves, 16.5” S to S, 32” Length) Condition: Picked this up directly from Lyonstate last summer. I've worn it outside my house exactly one time. Construction and details are really great. I originally intended for this to be my go-to rain jacket, but I switched to a bike commute and needed something a bit more technical for riding. Sad to let it go, but I'm pairing down to my most used...
Wings + Horns Mac Jacket SS2011 Color: Tan Size: Small (19” P to P, 25.25” Sleeves, 16.5” S to S, 32” Length) Condition: Picked this up directly from Lyonstate last summer. I've worn it outside my house exactly one time. Construction and details are really great. I originally intended for this to be my go-to rain jacket, but I switched to a bike commute and needed something a bit more technical for riding. Sad to let it go, but I'm pairing down to my most used...
Wolf Vs. Goat Tattersall Before Dinner Shirt Color: Maroon and Red Size: Small, slim fit (20.25” P to P, 24.5” Sleeves, 17” S to S, 28.5” Length) Condition: Picked up this shirt directly from WvG last August. I've worn it off and on since then, washed on delicate cycles and always hang dried. One of the MoP buttons on the front placket is slightly chipped, but it's barely noticeable and won't snag the material. The quality is great, but I'm wearing button downs...
Wolf Vs. Goat Before Dinner Oxford Button Down Color: White Size: Small, slim fit (20.25” P to P, 24.25” Sleeves, 17.25” S to S, 28.5” Length) Condition: Brand new and never worn. I really wanted to make the shirt work for me, but the neck size on this pattern doesn't fit me the best, so I'm pursuing some made to measure alternatives Now asking $75 shipped to the CONUS. Need to get this out soon! PayPal only. Please add 4% for fees or send the funds as a gift....
Wolf vs. Goat Cotton/Wool Flannel Before Dinner Shirt Color: Black and White Gingham Size: Tagged medium, but fits like a WvG small (20” P to P, 25” Sleeves, 17” S to S, 29.5” Length) Condition: Brand new and never worn. Great quality flannel with horn buttons and two vertically placed pockets. I really wanted to make the shirt work for me, but the neck size on this pattern doesn't fit me the best, so I'm pursuing some made to measure alternatives. Asking $60...
Yuketen Maine Guide Boots Color: Dark Brown Size: 10E. Note that these run large. I wear a 10D on the Alden Trubalance last, so these would be great for a 10.5 to 11. Condition: I picked these up here on B&S (see listing) and only wore them one time. The quality is outstanding, and I have the original box and dust bags. The previous owner said he wore them about 10 times, and the soles look to be in good shape with just a bit of dirt on them. I would keep them,...