or Connect

Posts by Stuck

Sisterhood of the traveling Cloak jacket.
Engineered Garments Terry Beanie Color: Salt and Pepper Size: Tagged Medium (Fits True To Size / One Size Fits All) Condition: Very Lightly Used. I bought this from Blake in Portland in 2011 and have only worn it a few times due to the relatively warm weather where I live. Asking $35 shipped to the CONUS. Price includes shipping via USPS to the CONUS. PayPal only, no returns, standard policy stuff. Please add 4% to cover PayPal fees. All pictures are of the...
Siki Im Overdye Denim Color: Black Size: Tagged Size 30 (16" Waist, 10" Rise, 11.25" Thighs, 7" Leg Opening, 36" Inseam). Condition: New With Tags. I bought these jeans from another SF user last winter (original listing here) and only tried them on once. White Oak selvage from Cone Mills. Slim-straight cut with knee darts. Leather patch on right rear pocket. Asking $100 $90 shipped to the CONUS. Just trying to get back what I paid. Price includes shipping via...
SNS Herning Stark Color: Black Melange Size: Tagged Small (Fits True To Size With Longer Body) Condition: Used With Tags. I bought this from Støy Munkholm in 2011 and wore it myself a few times over the years. It has mainly lived folded in my closet (it was only put on a hanger for five seconds to snap pictures). The SNS thread confuses me these days, but I'm under the impression that the Starks have been made shorter recently. Mine is one of the older designs...
White Mountaineering Flower Ivy Pattern Knit/Shirt Color: Grey Size: Tagged Size 1 (Fits Size Small / 46) Condition: New With Tags. I bought this from SSense last winter and only tried it on inside my house once. It has a cool ivy pattern with two pockets in front. It's 50% wool / 26% poly / 20% angora / 4% nylon. Asking $175 $150 shipped to the CONUS. Price includes shipping via USPS to the CONUS. PayPal only, no returns, standard policy stuff. Please add 4%...
Cloak Military/Cadet Jacket Color: Navy Size: Tagged Small (Fits True To Size) Condition: Used Without Tags. I bought this shirt jacket at retail from another SF member last month (original listing here) and tried it on once in my house. Obviously a really cool jacket, but decided I wouldn't get a lot of wear out of it in the immediate future. Asking $215 shipped to the CONUS. Just trying to get back what I paid. Price includes shipping via USPS to the CONUS. ...
Wings+Horns Zip Flannel Shirt Color: Black/Grey/Green Size: Small, slim fit (19.5” P to P, 24.5” Sleeves, 16.5” S to S, 27.5” Length) Condition: Used Without Tags. This was purchased from another SF member in late 2011. It's from the 2008 collection, and has been lightly used by myself and the previous owner. I have always cold washed and hang dried. Looking to pare down my closet in anticipation of an upcoming move. Asking $65 shipped to the CONUS. If you're...
Engineered Garments Dayton Shirt Color: Grey Herringbone Size: Tagged Small (17.25" Shoulders, 18.75" Chest, 28" Length, 25" Sleeves). Condition: Lightly Used With Tags. I bought this shirt jacket at retail from an online boutique and wore it exactly one time. I need to pare down my closet for an upcoming move, so I'm selling this at a loss. Asking $195 shipped to the CONUS. If you're in Canada, let me know and we can try and work something out. Price includes...
Wolf Vs. Goat Before Dinner Oxford Button Down Color: Blue Raspberry Size: Small, slim fit (19.5” P to P, 24.25” Sleeves, 17.25” S to S, 28.5” Length) Condition: Lightly used. This was purchased by me directly from WvG in summer 2011, but it has mostly been hanging in my closet and deserves a better home. Been worn less than five times, always cold washed and hang dried. Looking to pare down my closet in anticipation of an upcoming move. Asking $75 shipped to...
Engineered Garments Engineer Jacket Color: Charcoal in Double-sided Sateen Size: Tagged Small (16.54" Shoulders, 18.75" Chest, 28.35" Length, 25.55" Sleeves). Measurements taken from the previous listing on SF. Condition: Lightly Used With Tags. I bought this jacket from another user on SF who wore it once. I have probably worn this myself two or three times, and it has been hanging in my closet, which I need to pare down for an upcoming move. Asking $195...