or Connect

Posts by b1os

Cood not resist.. 4 bottles each of the gose.
I think so. Panasonic also makes some, no clue how good they are. But why can't you get a Zojirushi?
Also had the Omnipollo Mazarin Oatmael Pale Ale. Good, but not very good. Tad too sour.
Omnipollo 42. Very nice. If you're in the mood for a wit with passionfruit and key lime, this is a safe bet. Relatively acidic as it warms up. Omnipollo Nebuchadnezzar. Very good IIPA! I'm having a hard time "describing" IPAs/IIPAs but I'm quite confident to say this one is juicy. Rich body, prominent caramel taste. Very bitter. Floral/honey nose. (I'm coming down with a cold though, fwiw)
Evil Twin - Christmas Eve At A New York City Hotel Room Yes The Name Actually Has An End Good stuff. But too much liquorice for my taste.
Just remove unnecessary extensions in the url when the video doesn't show. The iframe can't seem to handle most of those.
Too much liquid imo. Also, sorrel is quite sour. So just the reduced braising liquids from the carrots would be fine, imo.
I love the Beer Geek Brunch Weasel. Very worth the 5.50 € I paid for it.
Had this yesterday. Very focused on the cherry. Not very sour. Not very funky. Just full-on cherry. It's not a bold beer. Some might call it boring. It's very good, but nothing I'll have to get a second time. Also had half a bottle of Duvel Tripel Hop 2015 (Equinox). Dumped the other half. Too much for me. Too much hops, too sweet, too everything. Maybe I wasn't in the mood for it. Having this now to continue the Prairie theme. Lots of carbonation. Vegetal funkiness...
ftfy (removed the &spfreload=10)Not sold on the new Alabama Shakes album yet. The pre-released songs were pretty great. The others, for the most part, are, as far as I can tell so far, quite boring.Listening to this right now:Songs: Ohia - Didn't It Rain (Deluxe Edition)https://open.spotify.com/album/1pcDNDsUKweDsbxF5aFLvM