or Connect

Posts by b1os

Girardin Gueuze White Label tastes a bit odd. Too bright. Also very astringent.
Marchesi di Barolo Gavi also tastes weird.
Not sure about the heat up time (it takes about 22 seconds). The Citiz also has a energy saving mode--it shuts off after 9 minutes, 30 minutes, or not at all.
^Nice! 3Fonteinen Oude Gueuze is delicious. Very refreshing.
She liked the look of the DeLonghi Citiz better. What makes you say that the Pixie is more energy efficient? They both say 1260 W, couldn't find info beyond that. I'd guess that the components are pretty simlar. Descaling isn't that much of an issue since the water is relatively soft (around 10°dH).Anyway, tried a bunch of the coffees (and now have tummyache). Decided to get these: 3x Cubania--blind buy, I hope the robusta isn't too strong--, 2x...
Bought a Citiz for my mother. (VertuoLine didn't arrive in Europe/Germany yet, for whatever reason) So, capsules... I remember liking the ristretto. But other than that, I don't remember much. Bukeela is on the list, as well as a sleeve of Kazaar (just one due to the amount of robusta). How are Dharkan, Arpeggio, Roma, Indriya, Rosabaya, Dulsao? Are the vanilio/ciocattino/caramelito worth a try? Edit: Forgot that they added a capsule of (almost) every coffee. Definitely...
Have any of you tried the Bamix/ESGE food processor attachment? Will it suffice for the occasional smooth curry paste/salsa verde/whatever and maybe powdered sugar?I mean this thing: [[SPOILER]]
Hazan's Minestrona alla Romagnola. Love it.
Dark & Stormy