or Connect

Posts by b1os

Cooked shakshuka today. Tried it with minced meat this time since I'll eat it without bread. Needs to simmer much longer since it gets quite watery due to the meat but damn it's delicious.
Dzing! and Timbuktu are very different. Did you check the notes?
MFK samples arrived today. Not only the four I've ordered, but two on top of that. Great service. Wore APOM homme today. MFK's description of it (powdery, herbal, floral with accents of orange flower, cedar wood and amber) is very accurate. It's very nice and high quality.
I've never had Irish Coffee. Damn.
As long as the other 10% is booze, it's fine.
Well done, fnatic's cs go team. Way to ruin a brand that's been built up for well over a decade. They were behind 3-13 in the dreamhack cs:go tournament. Then they started to boost, which in itself isn't that noteworthy (I think, don't really play cs:go). The thing is, they boosted and pixelwalked (i.e. walked on areas where they shouldn't be able to walk), which is forbidden. Hence, the boosted sniper had vision over pretty much the whole map. They went...
Oh, yeah, code: BLACKFRIDAY2014valid 11-28-2014 12:00 a.m. EST through 11-29-2014 11:59 p.m. EST.SotD: Memo - Shams. Very good! Much recommended. Good longevity & projection. Perfect comfort scent.
it is.
PSA: 21% off TPC (Black Friday) Black Friday specials at STC.