or Connect

Posts by b1os

Canchanchara with HC7. 7 cl HC7, 3 cl lime juice, 1-2 barspoons acacia honey (and a dash of agave syrup). It's good. Reminds me a bit of a mild Ranglum (but I prefer a Ranglum) and a mild Ti Punch (which I prefer too). Good and tasty nonetheless.
Still have three démi-bottles of this--I'm definitely gonna put two of them aside to age. Probably should've picked up more at 4 € / bottle, as hc4 suggested.Edit: It's actually 3.69 € now.. guess I'll order some more.
You will understand it soon enough.
Mt Gay Extra Old? Eclipse should be too light. I've only really tried Cruzan Black Strap as an alternative (it's dark and heavy and Morgenthaler recommended it). Way too much liquorice for my taste.
Isn't there speculation that he wasn't actually killed but is that faceless dude?
I haven't found a rum yet that I prefer over Gosling's in a Dark & Stormy. Also, given the respectively lighter nature of HC7, I think that ginger ale works better with it.
Ginger Ale & Havana Club 7 & Lime. Pretty good.
Exactly. Which is why it's annoying to me that they made use of it like they just had to check it off a list to please all pseudo-intelligent fans. But yeah, I mostly don't understand why they didn't make Gilfoyle explain it correctly (since he seems like the type of guy who would explain it correctly). To be fair, the way they implemented it was funny.
Fair enough, that fact (coupled with last episode) makes him more than just a regular dude who followed orders from his king.
I'll give it a try. Ordered a bottle of Monkey 47 (0.5 l) and 2 bottles of Bacardi 8 for 53 €. Pretty great--25% on top of already good prices. I'm no fan of the cheaper Bacardi expressions but I figure I'd be fair and give the 8 a try since reviews of it are pretty favorable.