or Connect

Posts by b1os

Brekeriet (Malmö) and Omnipollo (Stockholm) are the most popular candidates, I think.
Meh. There's been very few cases where keys from larger/more popular key sellers were actually deactivated (and those cases were resolved quickly). I can only think of one instance where a batch of BF (I think?) keys indeed originally fell off a truck. I'm really not worried about it.
Nah. One of the more legit key retailers.
I paid 35 € for it on cdkeys.com, not 60 € on the b.net store.
+ fucking 1. At first I thought it was underwhelming. Picked it up the next again the 2nd day of the beta and got hooked. Preordered the origins edition (not from Blizz though, too expensive). Can't wait.I'm actually even attending the launch event thingy in a cinema hoping for some ingame goodies, lol.
Happy birthday, Eli! Looks like you are not only stoked but also well-stocked for SS2016.
Also, generally if you're new to something, I wouldn't go overboard so quickly (i.e. $ 50 and not $ 150). You might want to check the Tequila thread for some more recs from GusW etc, M-C, and buy two to three good tequilas (blanco, reposado, anejo) instead of one "very good one". I haven't had too many to make a good recommendation--the Corralejo reposado, which I scored very cheaply (2 liters for 30 € or so), Don Julio Blanco/Anejo/Reposado (don't really like the...
Or both--have you tried Gonzalez Byass's VORS Matusalem? It's some sort of blend of both. Good stuff.
Album on Sunday. Vid from Paul Thomas Anderson (There Will Be Blood, The Master etc).