or Connect

Posts by b1os

Crew Republic just brewed another batch of wet hop beer. Never had any, so I checked their online shop and was pleasantly surprised that they actually underbid retailer's prices. Ordered two of their samplers. Had some of them before, they are solid and for 1.80 € (per bottle) incl. shipment you can't go wrong.
The Alambic's aged gin stuff is pretty great. I have the one barrel-aged for 11 years, then finished for another 2 years in Carribbean rum casks. Barrel strength (131.2 proof). Tastes very herbal actually. Like a mix of gin, Chartreuse and a bit of rum. The ones aged in scotch-casks (Ardbeg/Port Ellen etc.) are supposed to be great too.
It's also much cheaper, isn't it?
Just had one of those orange ones last week. Delicious.
BrewDog! Samuel Smith's beers are also pretty good. Fuller's has some good stuff. The Kernel.
Rob Roy. 5 cl JW Black 2 cl Martini Gran Lusso dash of angostura bitters orange twist
Sailor Pen--I'm happy with my 1911L too.
See three posts above. Use code tags, i.e. (code) ... (/code) and replace ( with [ and ) with ]. Like...
Another Double Jack. Great stuff. Some more Perry's Sommerset Cider--Barn Owl & Grey Heron. Great stuff. Tilquin Oude Gueze à l'ancienne. Great stuff. Schneider Weisse TAPX Mein Aventinus Barrique. Great stuff.
Of course. A large one (1g increments) on which I can put my Espro Press or whatever and comfortably weigh water/beans and a small one with .1 g increments for weighing espresso grounds.