or Connect

Posts by b1os

Yes, it is. High quality release. Won't dl it though. Sounds pretty bad.
Last few days: Antaeus. Nice, but little projection this time. Lumière Noire. Good. Relatively delicate. Oud Silk Mood. Very good! Lovely creamy mix of roses, oud and other stuff.
Level 100,000,000 Monster Summer Game badge. \o/
That's what Morgenthaler says too. Thanks for the article, will read it tomorrow. Right now I'm having a The Last Word while finishing Hannibal S02.
Not really into Sun Kil Moon. Beethoven's No. 9 yesterday at a concert. Impressive. Also, Gengahr, Caribou and Bonobo. Fantastic stuff too.
Fun fact: My parents attended one of their concerts a few decades ago. Back when they stripped naked during the concert. They came on stage naked only wearing socks on their cocks and soon lost those socks too. The police stopped the concert after half an hour. Still, a memorable experience.
Never mind, I've mixed something up. This stuff is actually confusing (limited one-time releases that somehow pop up again one year later on the English market etc.). Anyway, there's Aventinus Cuvée Barrique and Mein Aventinus Barrique and Mein Cuvée Barrique. They're possibly all the same thing where the Mein Aventinus Barrique is for the German market and the Aventinuis Cuvée Barrique for the export (the Mein Cuvée Barrique doesn't even have a year on its label, probably...
Mein Cuvée Barrique and Mein Aventinus Cuvée Barrique are two different beers, I think you've tried both. The Cuvée Barrique is the one from 2013 or 2012 which features their Eisbock, which, sadly, I didn't get a chance to try.
I've only had the titties and Porter Weisse so far. The Porter Weisse isn't super exciting--well, it's a nice crossover of porter and weisse, but that's it--but well-crafted and balanced. I've also got a bottle of the Mathilda Soleil but haven't tried it yet. hc4 has tried more TAPXs. AFAIK, all TAPX are at the very least well-crafted and definitely worth a try.
Have you tried any other TAPX?