or Connect

Posts by b1os

^ I get plenty of projection and longevity from Jub XXV. SotD: Reflection Man
There actually is a sale in the European e-boutique going on--at least with shipping to Germany.
PSA: Due to a rework of Mona di Orio bottle design, 30% off on any Mona di Orio products with the old design at Aus Liebe zum Duft, for example Mona di Orio Oud for ~ 260 € (plus shipping). Code: MONA-SPECIAL-SALE
Oh, whoops, didn't notice that he cuffed the sleeves. That should fix it. Agreed on the sizing in general.
I'd try to stretch the sleeves a bit, Albert.
Fried noodles. Chicken, bok choy, carrots, mung bean sprouts, scallions, sriracha, sweet chilli sauce, soy sauce, fish sauce, noodles. Pretty good. Would add some sesame oil if I had any.
Thanks. I've ordered both, the price was too compelling to pass up. Ordered a few other things on top--Amazon is having some sort of clearance with 30% discount on quite a few wines, many of which were already competitively priced pre-discount. Marchesi di Barolo Peiragal 2011 Nittnaus Anita & Hans Comondor 2009 Gabbiano Bellezza Chianto Classico 2010 Domaine Lupier La Dama 2008 Domaine Lupier El Terroir 2009 Weingut Wöhrle Kirchgasse Grauburgunder GG 2013 Castello Banfi...
Bought lots of Gallo socks (7 € per pair--mostly neutral colours). Also picked up a Hartford slim fit button down Japanese Chambray shirt (35 €).
2010 Marchesi di Barolo Cannubi or 2008 Marchese di Barolo Sarmassa? (same price) Will be consumed in the next six months which is why I tend towards the latter (more age).
Watched this yesterday. Pretty good action flick.