or Connect

Posts by b1os

A bunch of Coronas with lime. Actually pretty darn good. Made some micheladas with San Miguel (which is a pretty bad beer), Daves Gourmet Scorpion Pepper Hot Sauce and Lea & Perrins Worcestershire sauce. Wasn't a fan. Will try one with a Corona today. Will report back tomorrow. Also had a bunch of other beers lately. Heidenpeters Berliner Weisse (in coop with Buddelship Hamburg). Tasted a lot like some Crooked Stave farmhouse ales. Not as light as I usually know Weisses...
Yeah, 18 minutes. After that, absolutely no problems for me. XBone has/had some problems though. Really, really well done. No disasters like in WoW/D3. Not even a queue. Haven't watched it yet, but this video explains the netcode behind OW and how it can easily deal with high traffic.I just hope we get 60 ticks for all game modes.
Single player is supposed to be pretty good. Multiplayer is a disaster.
Luther is great and not that long (episode-wise), give it a go. I like The Americans too but it's very different from Luther. Haven't watched the other two.
I sort of binged S01-S05. I've watched three or four episodes of S06 a few weeks ago but haven't finished it yet. Anyway, S01-S05 were pretty great.
Drinking a Ritterguts Gose right now. Tastes quite a bit different from what I recall. Like a summery version of it with a big heap of raspberry notes. Very nice.
Bought a bottle of Brugal Anejo for Cuba Libres/Rum n Cokes. Not a fan. Very musty/muddy (?). Also forgot to report back on multiple things lately: The Martini Gran Riservas are pretty great. I refer to the reviews on Difford's Guide for both the Rubino and Ambrato. Aside from the more exotic descriptors, they're pretty spot on. First time I've had Dubonnet rouge and I like it. Nothing super exciting. But also quite cheap. The Palènt Génépi is great. Full of...
Chill compilation. Barely any skipworthy songs. https://open.spotify.com/album/1trdml68YXExQ9I3EB2dVx
Brekeriet (Malmö) and Omnipollo (Stockholm) are the most popular candidates, I think.
Meh. There's been very few cases where keys from larger/more popular key sellers were actually deactivated (and those cases were resolved quickly). I can only think of one instance where a batch of BF (I think?) keys indeed originally fell off a truck. I'm really not worried about it.