or Connect

Posts by b1os

So, has anyone had a look at Plenty More yet? Will get my copy next week.
Even Amazon.de uses them regularly nowadays. It's mostly the working conditions of their mailmen that are wicked.
Yeah yeah, I know all about Hermes and their dubious business practices. It's all worked out so far though. I meant that they took the time to write a nice personalized message stating all important facts. That, I've never experienced before.
Such great beers at such affordable prices. Never had the Hoegaarden Grand Cru before, but it's very good too. The Chimay bleue is quite liquorice-y but it's still balanced. [[SPOILER]] This was good but a tad too sweet. [[SPOILER]] Order update from Beergium. That's what I call good great service.
Speaking of St Bernardus, I'm drinking their Witbier right now. Delicious.
Now that is a decently sized bottle of Abt 12. And I'm sitting here with an 11 oz bottle.
Just placed a (huge) order at Beergium. I'll report back, hc4thehc. [[SPOILER]] This should last a while.. thanks for the recs.Am I right to assume that I should drink the Crooked Stave Hop Savant and Naparbier / Mikkeller We Brew Gold "asap" while the others (saisons, lambics, stouts, dubbels, tripels, quadrupels etc.) don't have such a short shelf life?
PSA: Fabulous Fragrance Friday @ STC. Lots of of 5 ml decants at $ 5.99/8.99/12.99.Combineable with 5%/8% discount code, or the 15% on selected brands code. 5.99, 5.99, 8.99, 8.99, 12.99.
Geuze Mariage Parfait 2010. So delicious. [[SPOILER]] Onkel Herbert Rhabarber Weisse. This is relatively light-bodied overall and the hint of rhubarb works well. Refreshing. [[SPOILER]] Schönbuch Original. Recipe from 1904. Not bad, maybe a bit too sweet for my taste. [[SPOILER]] Liefmans Goudenbrand. Very good. [[SPOILER]]
^itwasmatt