or Connect

Posts by b1os

New series with Billy Bob (Goliath) and Hugh Laurie (Chance)--thoughts? Edit: Just watched E01 of Goliath. Pretty good so far!
So far, they're all very much alive and are tasting great! Crooked Stave's St. Bretta Citrus, Flor d'Lees etc.
The cold temperatures have put me into a bourbon mood. Finishing/finished off my botles of 4RSB, Blanton's Gold, Blanton's SB and Knob Creek.
Hmmm, Martini's Gran Lusso has become considerably cheaper (18-20 €-ish as opposed to its original 28 €). How long do you all figure the shelf life is? Released in the end of 2013, I think.
Ah, bummer. Thought it might be a bit more London dry-like.Makes sense. Thanks.
Yeah, I was wondering how much of an effect the additional 20 proof have. I think there's a passage on it in Morgenthaler's book. I'll probably use the same ratio though. Ordered some Bourbon vanilla today and will order the bourbon tmrw along with some other stuff. I'll also order some untreated Navelina oranges from www.fetasoller.com for it.First you said you were planning for the xmas/NY holiday-season but later that you'll only infuse it for one month (i.e. it'd be...
Have any of you tried Bloom gin (London dry)? [[SPOILER]]
That's the first new post for me in this thread--I have some catching up to do--but it's quite fitting. Not a fan of AB, tbh. Too liquoricy/malty for me. That was also my only fear with:Stone Berlin released their Xocoveza yesterday. So I went to Stone today and picked up 24 cans. After sampling one, of course. Damn, it's good. Tastes like a christmas-y dessert! Especially the first sip. It uses chocolate from a "tree to bar" chocolaterie from Berlin, as well as coffee...
Hm, partially the case in Germany. But only for cigarettes, prolly because they're regulated. For alcohol and other tobacco products PP only requires you to contact them with contact information, the company's website and a short descripten of the company to be able to accept payments for those items. I guess in other countries where selling alcohol is regulated, PP doesn't allow it. Makes sense.