or Connect

Posts by b1os

Tried to get into Buck & Breck today & yesterday. Yesterday, they were having an anniversary party, hence regulars occupied the 14 (plus, for the occasion, 6 additional non-seated spots) seats. Today, closed due to yesterday. Oh well, there'll always be a next time. Negronis earlier today, Riecine Chianti Classico 2011 for dinner at Lokal, Schneider Weisse Meine Porter Weisse TAPX as digestif. And an Aecht Schlenterla Rauchbier Märzen.
Uerige Doppelsticke: Very delicious. Schneider Weisse Meine Porter Weisse TAPX. Pretty great stuff. A "light & rich" porter. Firestone Double Jack. Great stuff. Almost a tad too sweet, but great nonetheless. König Ludwig Weißbier. Good, but nowhere near the top of the class. Aecht Schlenterla Rauchbier Märzen. Very nice but I think the Eiche Dopelbock version is better. The oaky notes really round it off (plus, it has 50% more alcohol). Still, it doesn't feel like...
Mein Aventinus Barrique TAPX. Great stuff. Reminded me a bit of Oud bruin, actually. Maybe a slight bit too hot, likely gets better with cellaring. Post Road Pumpkin Ale. Decent. Uerige Sticke. Prettyy great stuff. Bitter, malty, balanced. Looking forward to the DoppelSticke. BrewBaker Jahrgangsweisse. Delicious but a bit boring actually.
More like annoyed because you have to wait a few more minutes for them to make you another ice piece-free drink.
There's a more comfortable solution called squat toilet.
So, who's going to inquire about a bespoke Squatty Potty?
Don't underestimate its power.
You can buy your own Squatty Potty for only $ 25. If I haven't forgotten it by tomorrow, I'll try it.
Ethiopiques, Vol. 4: Ethio Jazz 1969-1974 https://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=ALBTKoXRg38BBm2zlQWzSuKimpINs_s0fn http://open.spotify.com/album/5VKvVk4gaPAJyXjof8NnzX spotify:album:5VKvVk4gaPAJyXjof8NnzX
+1. The clerk who shipped the item made a small mistake, possibly even due to an error in the system, and while that's unfortunate, it surely doesn't warrant such an aggressive email as first contact. He literally began his first email by stating that he'll never do business with Oki Ni again. To top it all off, he starts to publicly shame a company (even though they actually were pretty forthcoming), and shares the whole mail history. smhI haven't read all the...