or Connect

Posts by b1os

Why would you add salt to water? Water is naturally salty. I suppose you mean minerals in general? There's also water out there that "naturally " contain lots and lots of minerals. They don't taste all that great though. I'd opt for soft seltzer and maybe add a pinch of salt.
Club Soda is just carbonated water, right? CO² doesn't add saltiness, so it's the water which has more or less minerals. Get some harder water then if you like saltiness. Or add a grain or three of salt/fleur de sel.
I'd chose a relatively soft water whose taste you like.
New stuff from KEXP:
New York Oud. So much (slightly sharp) rose in there. It's good!
And for good measure some Ayinger Lager Hell. It's alright. Crazy honey notes.
Guess I'm looking forward to it, at the very least for some more American flair in Berlin! Curious what they'll serve in their bistro. After a long day of studying theoretical informatics, algorithms, graph theory and all that nasty stuff for the exam on Thursday I've just had some Störtebeker Atlantik Ale (pretty good), Ratsherrn Weißbier (decent) and now some Hoegaarden Wit Blanche (good as always).
So.. Stone Brewing will open a brewery (and bistro) in Berlin (as will--at least a brewery--, probably, sooner or later, Brooklyn Brewery, BrewDog and maybe Mikkeller). I don't think I've had a beer from Stone Brewing so far, or at least I don't remember it. I know that they've grown very big, but are their beers good? Anyone been to their bistro?
Sorry to hear, Manton. That sucks. Palo Cortado is so delicious. I'm really enjoy the González Byass VORS Apósteles. And I'm very much looking forward to the bottle of Tradición Palo Cortado and demi-bouteille of El Maestro Sierra Vinos Viejos Palo Cortado--they should be fantastic too.
Glad you don't regret buying it after I recommended it to you! Today, Kilian - Cruel Intentions.