or Connect

Posts by b1os

Yeah, I get that. PoaL is really great. Hence it'll be my SotE.
I find Noir Epices to be a bit odd. Actually the only one that I neither love nor dislike.Portrait of a Lady, Musc Ravageur, En Passant, French Lover, Lys Mediterranée, Le Parfum de Thérèse, Carnal Flower, Géranium pour Monsieur, Dries van Noten are all pretty damn good to fantastic. The others, I simply haven't worn often enough (or at all) to comment on them. I can understand that you think some of these seem to lack the special something, but I find they are very well...
Seven Veils
I honestly have seen fresh morels at most once in my life at markets in Germany.
Tonkotsu ramen yesterday. Pla dug fu the day before. Both excellent. (The usual today: pasta for dinner; summery salad--fennel, celery, zucchini, parsley and whatever else looks good at the markt--for breakfast/lunch)
I've never used a reamer (and it doesn't look comfortable) but only the "other" press thing--whatever it's called--which I've linked on the last page. For the bar press, I cut the lime, insert the halfes, squeeze, and am done in a matter of seconds. No effort. When I use the other press, it's quite more involving, and cleaning it up also takes longer than cleaning a press--especially if you let it sit around for some time and don't immediately wash it while preparing the...
SotE Héritage
I'd say the non-pressed one has a brighter flavour.
Byredo - Encens Chambur
SotE: Dzing!