or Connect

Posts by b1os

Do you have a pressure cooker, otc? I suppose it might balance things out.
I've made pickles once, after one of Ottolenghi's recipes, and they turned out pretty bad (way too garlicy, etc). But I'm a fan of good pickles. I've had fantastic pickled salt/dill cucumbers a while ago (still fresh enough so they don't turn to a mush). If you have some good recipes, for please share.
Yppah - Eighty One http://open.spotify.com/album/2UIU05VdHG9isZKq2ZZygA spotify:album:2UIU05VdHG9isZKq2ZZygA
Ciel Man.
Musabaha
This felt slightly odd. Chemists...
Picked up two of those. Mikkeller for a local hotel. (www.michelbergerhotel.com) PA. Pretty good. Very dry, quite hoppy, lots of exotic fruit. Picked these up today.
Nice stuff. Regarding the cauliflower soup--something tricky or straight forward?
I think it's quite heavy and rich floral scent. I'm not often in the mood for it. Nonetheless, it's very good. Just not my usual type of scent.Past two days:Mona di Orio - Oud. Great.Andy Tauer - L'Air du D├ęsert Marocain. Also very good. Good longevity and projection.Today:Yatagan. This is so good. And the projection, and longevity, is great. Fantastic qpr.