or Connect

Posts by WishEllis

Bought this Cabourn Army Linen Mallory two weeks ago in the Marrkt sale. Dithered too long about whether to keep it, so now up for sale here. As new condition (full disclosure, I did wear it once so will not pretend it is NWT). Unblemished and in perfect condition as received from Marrkt. Size 48. I'm normally a medium and it fits well. Will ship worldwide, please contact for shipping quote. I paid £275 for the jacket in the sale, I know it dropped one last time to £175...
Beautiful Margaret Howell Jacket from A/W 2011. Fabric is a Loden Wool that is a marled grey. It's a dense weave that is windproof and warm. The jacket is lined in a brown and pale yellow stripe plaid. Riri zips, concealed button placket. Excellently made in UK. Bought in Mr Porter Sale (it was £150 when I went for it, reduced from £595) - http://www.mrporter.com/product/166725 - in early February for my brother's birthday (which was last week). The ungrateful bugger,...
Final drop! Otherwise, giving to a friend!
Price drop! Surely it's a steal at this price, no?
Beautiful handknit Albam sweater in Burnt Orange Color. Excellent condition. Bought this last year, but hasn't had much use (less than ten wears). Size 2 - fits medium. Measurements: P2P - 20" Length (top of neckline to hem) - 27" Arm (cuff to shoulder seam) - 24.5" $50 shipped. SOLD PENDING PAYMENT Uploaded with ImageShack.us
Price drop!
Had this jacket over a year, but in LA that has meant about two weeks of wear! In excellent condition, no marks, or dry patches. Fabulous jacket, but I'm just not going to get much use out of it. Hope this can go to someone who can wear it in properly! SOLD PENDING PAYMENT shipped Continental US. Let me know if you have any questions. Tagged size 40 P2P - 23.5" Length (top of collar to bottom) 30" Arm - cuff to shoulder (raglan - hard to measure) - 30"; cuff to pit -...
Filson Briefcase 256 in Original Tan. Bought two months ago from Crane's. Very Good Condition - some light marks on back side which would probably come off easily with wet cloth. Otherwise perfect and I'll be sad to see it go. Just not right for me - need to stick with backpack due to back problem. 16" x 12" x 4". Asking SOLD shipped in continental US. SOLD Let me know if you have any questions. Thanks!
Quote: Originally Posted by softy self edge is really bad, yeah. always creeped me out as in the constantly deferred ejaculation, edging oneself tantalizingly toward release before the superegoic 'enjoy your symptom' makes you put it away in shame. for those who enjoy ultra stiff japanese denim.
Quote: Originally Posted by scribbles uhh sure dude. you want me to tell you where she goes to school too? maybe even her home address? im sure she'd be trilled to get stalked by some dude that spends his days fapping to her pictures on the internet. pot kettle black. or rather. fapper fluffer wanker.