or Connect

Posts by FIHTies

Quote: Originally Posted by chrisb0109 You can't feel a garment online. The picture is a buyers only impression. Of course. So If you only know names like Zegna or Loro Piana or have been browsing here and have picked up the really cool names like Cuccineli or even an Attolini name then you dont know quality and have to rely on the picture. If however you arent some Johny come lately to the quality scene then you know that Murray Allan is...
Quote: Originally Posted by chrisb0109 how could you ever spend so much money on an item which looks so terrible on the sellers website. I don't think they could offer a worse picture. Wow... You edited your original post to say that? And as an answer to your question, if you had any experience in quality cashmeres you would know that Murray Allan is or was top of the line in Scottish cashmeres. The pic might not be great but the...
Quote: Originally Posted by insomb I've been looking for a turtleneck for what seems like forever, preferably in that off white vanilla color. It doesn't matter if it's cashmere or not, so long as it's light and not itchy, and it doesn't taper at the bottom or sleeves. Anyone have any links? Edit* Also something at least comparable to RL custom in fit. I'm pretty short and thin. Not sure what you mean "not Tapering" at the bottom or sleeves. ...
Here and Here
Quote: Originally Posted by DeanCorso edit: To those complaining about not supporting old browsers, an upgrade isn't the worst thing you can do for yourself. There's a reason you update your wardrobe every few years, and software is even more deserving (plus it's free to do). Your indignation is understandable, but eventually you'll find a major site that no longer functions well enough and you'll be convinced to upgrade. For instance, Youtube will...
Quote: Originally Posted by Man Of Lint All this Flash-based garbage is completely unnecessary for images & websites. So said Steve Jobs. Quote: I'm not upgrading my browser for any website and I'll boycott any store/manufacturer that won't load properly or quickly. When I visit a site it is to get info and see the photos. Stores need to remember to reach their customers, and not the other way around. Any properly...
Quote: Originally Posted by rach2jlc but luckily Prada did a "birdshit" collection soon thereafter and so my suit was oh so tres chic. Followed immediately by their Derelict Collection
Personally I just use a shamwow for my bird Sh%t removal but regardless, I vote this as "Post of the week".
Quote: Originally Posted by cwh812 Those are nice FIH. I'm also looking. Anyone else have any suggestions? Any B&M stores having sales in NYC right now? Not nice. Ridiculous. For some odd reason that I havent yet figured out even at half price (350 and under) for these (and under 700 for the Colombo Cashmere coats) I am having a hard time moving these. Fabric on the navy one is from Piacenza and the maker was the same company that did the...
Quote: Originally Posted by Star Looking for a wool overcoat you would wear over a suit in winter. Any ideas ? Both Half Price now. http://www.fourinhand.com/Product.as...oduct=PD80E-07 and/or http://www.fourinhand.com/Product.as...oduct=PDF03-01