or Connect

Posts by FIHTies

Quote: Originally Posted by gladhands I'm a little late to the party, but I've always thought that much anti-semitism is rooted in the fact that Judiasm is so exclusive. Where as Christians and Muslims want to save you, the Jews were chosen by God himself, and one can not choose to be chosen. They're just better than you I find these opinions interesting because as someone mentioned earlier Jews just wanna be left alone. We don't...
Quote: Originally Posted by Piobaire No love for Silverado? When I was a kid I saw this with my dad on VHS and we both enjoyed it but I think as a serious western it was too "cute"sie.
I think Mens Cashmere coats are like 17%. About That. The rest would have been brokerage fees etc. Also they give you the highest conversion rate for the euro usually. EDIT: The Pound. Missed that it was the UK. Also I have no idea as to customs from the UK.
Quote: Originally Posted by eztantz European Art (in Pentateuchal manuscripts) as early as the 11th century depicted Moses with horns and it was not originally meant to be degrading. From what I recall it has to do with ancient battle gear and was widespread throughout Europe by the 12th century. Michelangelo's sculpture was based upon the understanding of his times but ignorance nonetheless. Whether it was Michelangelo or earlier, any...
Quote: Originally Posted by Steve B. The Good, The Bad, and The Ugly. Close second to Unforgiven. I was a big Eastwood Fan and little beats "blondie...You son of s Bit...with the music chiming in, but I didnt get all excited about Unforgiven. I dunno. Maybe it was just me.
Ip Man
Quote: Originally Posted by Valor I once asked my Jewish friend why his people killed Jesus and if he could show me his horns. He was not amused. You do recognize that the concept of Jews with horns is probably based on Michelangelo's ignorance in Depicting Moses with horns when the Torah states that after he descended from Mount Sinai he had a "Rays of Light". The Word for ray would be Keren. The word horn means Keren. Hence the mistake.
Is this any different than when states seize inactive assets? I gifted some money to my kid in the form of stocks and was made to fill out a form last year that it wasn't abandoned otherwise to the state comptroller it went.
http://www.cnn.com/2011/US/01/02/new...ex.html?hpt=T2 Quote: New York (CNN) -- Investigators in New York said Sunday they are looking into a report that four sanitation supervisors assigned to clean up after last week's monster blizzard instead bought beer and sat in their car. "We urge all members of the public, most especially City employees, to call us with any information about this matter or with any provable information about deliberate inaction or...
Quote: Originally Posted by Rugger yep, unbuttoned. I knew I could screw up something so simple. I am very proud. It was clearly unbuttoned from the way it was pulling. Button it and then look at it in the mirror and it will have instantly become a much better fit :-)