or Connect

Posts by FIHTies

Quote: Originally Posted by CunningSmeagol When EG becomes an affiliate, we will have arrived. Quote: Originally Posted by Strawfut or when this Mafooman fellow buys his next breast pocket wallet from Eric Glennie. We have arrived when a noob with less than 40 posts refers to mafoo as "this mafooman fellow" Sigh.
Should be able to get some help on the topic somewhere in here.
Quote: Originally Posted by SuitMyself I am not trying to be rude or anything. It's my opinion that any clothing professional should be able to coordinate colours and patterns with just a small swatch. Yes. But again if you dont have the entire pattern, and how many times a color repeats it makes it difficult. Besides customers like to see an entire look, not to try and costruct it in their minds. Quote: And yes, I am able...
Quote: Originally Posted by SuitMyself You're not good at your job if you need to see the entire jacket in front of you. I guess not then. So when a customer brings in a swatch of fabric from a large patterned sports coat or suit that only shows part of the pattern you are able to reconstruct the entire pattern in your mind? I am IMPRESSED!
Quote: Originally Posted by Roger Everett I do it the easy way. When I have pants hemmed, I have the tailor give me back the cut-offs. Keep one in glove box and one in dresser drawer. Then I can take one with me, and consider shirt color when shopping for ties. I have worked with many customers who bring in a small swatch and I have worked with many customers whom send in a swatch. In many cases its like trying to guess what the puzzle is like...
Quote: Originally Posted by juliette2000 You guys are brutal. ...P.S. I double-dog-dare-you to mosey on over to the purse forum and post in a similar manner. You'd cause a number of 'ladies' to stroke out! IMPORTANT NOTICE: No media files are hosted on these forums. By clicking the link below you agree to view content from an external website. We can not be held responsible for the suitability or legality of this material. If the...
Quote: Originally Posted by SpooPoker LOL. really,. Then reviewed it and LOL again.
Quote: Originally Posted by floete my ignorance overcomes me. oh the shame! Hasnt stopped 75% (if not more) of the members here from posting confidently.
Quote: Originally Posted by ILikeBacon What do you mean? I think he was saying that the scarf itself is not femmenine. Perhaps the way I have it on the site lends itself to that, but if you were to see it tied a different way then you wouldnt have asked if it were feminine. For the record, I often drape the scarves that way for the pic so you can get a look and an idea as to what the pattern is. Here are some other ways to tie the scarves. ...
Quote: Originally Posted by ILikeBacon Where could I get Colombo and Begg? I live in Ottawa, Canada so I would probably have to order online. Any online retailers? I carry both on the fourinhand.com site and the www.tuesdayschild.com site but no Colombo at those prices. (sub 100)