or Connect

Posts by FIHTies

Interesting info out this AM. Quote: What happened with the Internet in 2010? How many websites were added? How many emails were sent? How many Internet users were there? This post will answer all of those questions and many, many more. If it's stats you want, you've come to the right place. We used a wide variety of sources from around the Web to put this post together. You can find the full list of source references at the bottom of the post if...
Quote: Originally Posted by Tokyo Slim Lakshmi Mittal offered to buy SF once. More Like, Threatened to buy SF once...
Quote: Originally Posted by Matt we used to keep a no-slangin'-the-other-boards rule around here, which was a pretty good rule to keep to, so let's not let this thread degenerate too far down that road, and keep a good natured thread as good natured as possible...but I will say that I poked my head in there a couple of months back and really did find the layout unsatisfying. Not sure if any of the powers that be over there read SF any more, but if they...
Quote: Originally Posted by Matt no, they set up a private SF refugee camp board for us, and I think moved that in to it immediately (this is all like 4 yrs ago now I guess). When SF got back up post crash, they closed the refugee camp board down. Dont forget that earlier versions of AAAC did not use VBulletin and had some archaic software that would actually bump when you edited a post. When they moved over to VBulletin alot of the posts...
Regular School, Regular Work. Heard the plows about 3 more times in the middle of the night.
Incidentally, they did not pick up garbage today, the usual day for pick up on my block and they havent picked up recycling now for two weeks.
THREE! IN less than a half hour. Almost as if to say...You want plows, you gonna get plows, even if you cannot sleep tonight.
Quote: Originally Posted by ter1413 shit..was looking fwd to working from home 2morrow..guess i will go in... SECOND plow to pass my SIDE STREET in less than 20 Minutes. Admittedly my area (the Midwood section of Brooklyn) was severely neglected last week but still. Seems rather silly if you ask me.
Quote: Originally Posted by ter1413 snap! it has really picked during the last hr. i just looked out my window...i'm in boerum hill bklyn and it is coming down!! NOT TO WORRY!!!! I have heard and seen plows out and about! One just passed my block. (4 one after another this afternoon doing a preemptive plow run..) Sigh.
Quote: Originally Posted by Douglas I hate snow days. They are economically inefficient, and therefore should be banned. It is true though. My December was killed in the kids store due to that last week.