or Connect

Posts by FIHTies

Quote: Originally Posted by Tokyo Slim Lakshmi Mittal offered to buy SF once. More Like, Threatened to buy SF once...
Quote: Originally Posted by Matt we used to keep a no-slangin'-the-other-boards rule around here, which was a pretty good rule to keep to, so let's not let this thread degenerate too far down that road, and keep a good natured thread as good natured as possible...but I will say that I poked my head in there a couple of months back and really did find the layout unsatisfying. Not sure if any of the powers that be over there read SF any more, but if they...
Quote: Originally Posted by Matt no, they set up a private SF refugee camp board for us, and I think moved that in to it immediately (this is all like 4 yrs ago now I guess). When SF got back up post crash, they closed the refugee camp board down. Dont forget that earlier versions of AAAC did not use VBulletin and had some archaic software that would actually bump when you edited a post. When they moved over to VBulletin alot of the posts...
Quote: Originally Posted by ChicagoMediaMan What's up with all the members who have their last visit in 1969? I suppose its alter egos that have since been retired. For example, J is the high 200's. That tells us that J as we know him didnt evolve until a little down the line despite him having started the forum. EDIT: Of course that unix posix crap can also be another reason ;-)
Quote: Originally Posted by Tokyo Slim Superior arguing skills! Quite the contrary...Had you had superiour arguing skills you would have been able to accomplish much more with much less!
Kewl...Tokyo Slim and I Joined the same day one after the other in fact. I have 2900 posts and he has.....
Its interesting. Check out this: http://www.styleforum.net/member.php?u=1 That gives you an idea of the initial setup. When you change the number to 2 you get a different member etc. I remember when the NYT article hit and membership shot up. Used to be that a post stayed on the home page for days. Thats all changed. The Australian Guy was Marc37 I believe, (Not to be confused with Marc237). He prided himself in knocking down a woman store owner who dissed him...
Quote: Originally Posted by MBreinin You are plenty tall enough. Pinstripes or chalkstripes will elongate you, especially in a dark color. I am an inch shorter than you are. Not sure if I agree with the negative effect of a DB and cuffs , although they are "traditionally" height reducers. Mike Like I mentioned above, height is not an issue, it seems to be weight (a problem you dont have based on the pic) and the more square his...
Geez...no Ali G fans???? IMPORTANT NOTICE: No media files are hosted on these forums. By clicking the link below you agree to view content from an external website. We can not be held responsible for the suitability or legality of this material. If the video does not play, wait a minute or try again later.       I AGREETIP: to embed Youtube clips, put only the encoded part of the Youtube URL, e.g. eBGIQ7ZuuiU between the tags. On a serious note,...
Fitted Fitted Very Fitted