or Connect

Posts by FIHTies

Quote: Originally Posted by sho'nuff "uhh whats up? hey do you uh der want to get a fruit?" /Thread. Superb Brian...Simply Superb.
http://www.fourinhand.com/Product.as...ct=FH-Belt-961 http://www.fourinhand.com/Product.as...ct=FH-Belt-Peb
Quote: Originally Posted by A.L.Z. But no one deserves to be fired on Day 3. That's unheard of. They invented labor laws over the past 200 years to prevent that kind of behavior. Spoken like a true work force n00b. There are times that the interview comes off as being OK only to find that in reality the interviewee is a bad match for the job. Sometimes the employer feels that way sometimes the employee. I ALWAYS tell the individual to...
Quote: Originally Posted by Piobaire Also, still expect to lose your unemployment hearing. You will lose unless they were willfully not doing what they were hired to do. You dont lose your right to collect unemployment just because you aren't the brightest bulb in the pack. Nowadays especially, the unemployment hearings are slanted in favor of the unemployed. What the heck, the Federal Gov is"footing the bill" anyway.
Quote: Originally Posted by pseudonym Trolls are getting good, man. Alpha as F%$K Quote: Originally Posted by whiteslashasian in before dt How did it make it this far?
Quote: Originally Posted by eztantz Weirdest thing, I heard thunder earlier this evening while it was sleeting. I saw they said it might do that. Weather channels are so conflicting its pathetic. Do they even try and get it right?
Quote: Originally Posted by eztantz Tell me about it. While attempting to park my 2009 Maxima, it got stuck in a patch of snow with no traction (even for a front wheel) and when I finaly got a little traction and came out of it it was only to take my mirror clean off against my neighbors house. Not a plow to be seen yet again. Funny because when we had the dusting after the blizzard, they came up the block 3 times in the first half...
Netflix wont stream overseas unless you are in a US IP. Unless you can somehow mask that. Thats the way it was a few months back. Pretty sure thats still the truth.
Quote: Originally Posted by Piobaire You know, whoever you are that stalks me around and gives all my threads a one star, you're a real malicious little cunt. As a fellow MOT I gave you a 5 star rating on the thread. Shalom!
Quote: Originally Posted by chasingred +1 I spent last night having dinner with a bunch of family members. It was at another person's house, some late Christmas presents were exchanged, and I got to see my niece. Came back and saw that I missed out on a pair of Mabitex pants I really wanted. Never again. Quote: Originally Posted by bing i've only been registered for like 30 days and i'm already not letting my...