or Connect

Posts by lemmy127

Up for sale are these used Allen Edmonds brown shell cordovan Patriot seconds. They are on the 606 last, have Rendenbach soles, and are in size 13D. I've worn them more than a dozen times, but there's still plenty of life left before a resole would be necessary. I have photographed the reason why they were considered seconds... the discoloration on the right shoe's vamp that can be seen at close range when they are at certain angles and the stitching that's poking out from...
Up for sale are these very lightly used (worn only two times) iconic Edward Green Galways. They are made with the quintessential Dark Oak upper/Walnut Country Calf shaft leather combo, Dainite soles, are on the 82 last, and are size 11.5E UK. They were acquired through one of the last GMTOs of them that Skoaktiebolaget ran. I'm selling because I've come to realize that I'm just not a boots any day type of guy, and only really reach for boots when it's pouring rain or snow...
Just my experience, but I've got Carmina Simpson in 11.5UK and Elton in 11.5UK. The Elton is a bit looser than the Simpson in the waist of the shoe, but I don't think I could do 11UK.
These boots were part of a Meermin group made-to-order that are based off of Edward Green's iconic Galway boots. They are on the Hiro last in size 11.5UK, have rubber soles, a dark brown calf upper, a darker brown pebble grain shaft, and have a full shearling lining throughout the boot except for the heel pad (as shown). They retailed for about $270 with shipping and duties. These boots have never been worn outside of me trying them on on carpet. Boots come with Meermin...
These Meermin racing green museum calf austerity brogues are on the Elton last and size 11.5UK. They have never been worn except when I tried them on, and they retailed for $275 when shipping and duties are factored in. They were a group MTO that may never be made again. Product link: https://www.meermin.es/grupoMTO.php?idGrupo=189 USPS Priority two-day shipping to anywhere in the US. Shoe trees, bags, and box are not included. No returns accepted.
These Carmina polo suede jodhpurs with brown pebble grain straps were a group made-to-order with the reddit online community of goodyearwelt. They are size 11.5UK D-width on the Rain last, which roughly translates to a 12.5C on the Brannock. Again, 12.5C. These have been wore maybe 3-4 times, so there hasn't really been much wear to speak. With changes in Carmina's pricing and exchange rate policy, and the up-charge for single made-to-orders, these would cost somewhere...
These Allen Edmonds Fifth Street dress boots are size 13B, I repeat size 13B, not D. They are black calfskin, on the 5-65 last (same as many popular models like Park Avenues and Strands), and have butyl leather soles. These are never worn factory seconds that retail for $299 and are currently on sale for $254. Regular quality retail for $385. Free USPS Two-Day Priority shipping to anywhere in the United States. No shoe box, bags, or trees included.
These Allen Edmonds Patriot loafers are size 13B, I repeat size 13B, not D. They are black calfskin, on the 606 last, and have single leather soles. These are twice worn factory seconds that retail for $127. Regular quality retailed for $385, but they have been discontinued and are no longer available in this size. Free USPS Two-Day Priority shipping to anywhere in the United States. No shoe box, bags, or trees included.
These Allen Edmonds McGregor longwing bluchers are size 13B, I repeat size 13B, not D. They are chocolate suede, on the 5-65 last (same as many popular models like Park Avenues and Strands), and have single leather soles. These are twice worn regular quality (not seconds) shoes purchased from Nordstrom. They retail for $385, but they are not currently available in this leather. Free USPS Two-Day Priority shipping to anywhere in the United States. No shoe box, bags, or...
These Allen Edmonds Patriot penny loafers are size 13B, I repeat size 13B, not D. They are burgundy calfskin, on the 606 last (same as the Ascher and Hyde Street models), and have combination tap soles. These are twice worn regular quality shoes that retailed for $385 before being discontinued. They are no longer available brand new in this size and color, even in seconds condition. Free USPS Two-Day Priority shipping to anywhere in the United States. No shoe box, bags,...