or Connect

Posts by lemmy127

For sale are a pair of walnut shell cordovan Allen Edmonds Strand seconds. These are size 12.5D and on the 5-65 last. I bought these new in the spring of 2015 and they would retail for $529 if they were available as seconds or $650 as regular stock. Walnut shell cordovan is extremely rare, as it was only used for a special run by Allen Edmonds for a very short period of time and then discontinued by both Allen Edmonds and the producer Horween Leather. The likelihood of...
For sale are a pair of dark brown shell cordovan Allen Edmonds Strand seconds. These are size 13B and on the 5-65 last. I bought these new in the spring of 2015 and they would retail for $529 if they were available as seconds or $650 as regular stock. I’ve worn them probably 15 times, and I’m selling because I just don't wear them enough to keep them and I want to pare down my collection. As you can probably tell, they are seconds due to the left shoe's cap toe. It seems...
For sale are a pair of black calfskin leather Johnston & Murphy Georgetown II. These are size 13B and I’m not certain of the last. These retail brand new for $395. I bought these as new dead stock on eBay a few months ago and I just decided I don't want them and can't return them. I’ve never worn other than trying them on on carpet. I did condition and polish them up a bit with Saphir shoe care products. The shoes will be shipped via USPS Priority Mail anywhere in the...
For sale are a pair of bourbon calfskin leather Allen Edmonds Lexington seconds. These are size 13B, on the 5-65 last, and have Dainite soles. I bought these new in the spring of 2015 and they retail for $177 as seconds, with a leather sole. They are discontinued and I suspect there is only one left based on the inventory listed online. I’ve worn them probably 10 times, and I’m selling because they don't fit me as well as other shoes and I want to pare down my collection....
For sale are a pair of caramel shell cordovan Rancourt & Co. Blake Wingtips. These are size 13B, lined with tan calfskin, and Montello Tempest soles. I bought these new in the summer of 2015 and they retail for $820. I’ve worn them probably 15 times, and I’m selling because they don't fit me as well as other shoes and I want to pare down my collection. The shoes will be shipped via USPS Priority Mail anywhere in the United States (two-three days). Returns will not be...
For sale are a pair of #8 shell cordovan Alden 994 (saddle shoe). These are size 12.5A on the Barrie last. I bought these used on eBay in the spring of 2016 and they retail for $678 when new. I’ve worn them twice, and I’m selling because I want to pare down my collection and saddle shoes just aren't quite my style. They have been resoled at least once, most recently by a third party instead of Alden. The shoes will be shipped via USPS Priority Mail anywhere in the United...
For a versatile black tie that's nicer than Tie Bar, I'd go with Kent Wang's black grenadine tie. There's texture to it, but it isn't too casual like a knit tie.
Rancourt's dress shoe collection isn't worth the price unless it's a really good sale. That's not to say that they are poorly made, just that their construction and materials are inferior to AE, but the same price.
For sale is a pair of Ray-Ban New Wayfarer sunglasses with a light tortoise frame. They are size 52 mm. I bought them in 2014 but haven't worn them at all because they are too small for my face. These will ship via USPS Two-Day Priority Mail to anywhere in the United States. I'm not certain of where the case for them are, but I'll include it if I find it between now and the sale. No returns will be accepted.
For sale are a pair of black grain calfskin Allen Edmonds MacNeils. These are size 13B and on the 7-97 last. I bought these used in the spring of 2015. I’ve worn them probably 20 times, and I’m selling because I no longer want a second pair of black dress shoes. There’s still some life left in them before a resole would be needed. The shoes will be shipped via USPS Priority Two-Day anywhere in the United States. Returns will not be accepted. Shoe box, shoe trees, and shoe...