or Connect

Posts by lemmy127

Up for sale are these plain toe bluchers from Hanover. They are made of black shell cordovan and are size 13B. I must stress again, size 13B. Not a standard width of D. I have no idea how many times these were worn before me, but the soles have plenty of life left in them. I've had them for several months and flat out never wear them. As such, I'd like to unload them to help finance the engagement ring I'm buying soon. Free USPS Priority two-day shipping to anywhere in...
Up for sale are these wingtip boots from Carmina. They are made of cognac shell cordovan, are size 11.5UK on the Forest last (know your size), and retail brand new for over $800. These have been worn less than 5 times. I'm selling because they are too wide for me (I'm a B width) and I'd like to help finance the engagement ring I'm buying soon. Free shipping to anywhere in the US. Shoe trees, bags, and box are not included. Note: I will be on vacation from July 22nd to...
Up for sale are these longwing bluchers from Alden, style number 975. They are made of color 8 shell cordovan, are size 12 B/D on the Barrie last (know your size), and retail brand new for $697. These have been worn less than 15 times. The only reasons I'm selling are because they aren't quite the right size for me (I should have 12.5B) and it'll help finance the engagement ring I'm buying soon. Free USPS Priority two-day shipping to anywhere in the US. Shoe trees, bags,...
I didn't specify whether to go with the original or the 2.0. But the stitching pattern where the lacing meets the vamp is the 2.0 pattern.
My last contribution to the thread, at least until the next round of shell trunk shows that Paul mentioned in his AMA on /r/MFA... Last night This morning Brown shell Leeds that arrived yesterday, one day before the 8-week mark since making the order. I didn't actually specify any specs on it except for the brown shell. Specs (from what I can tell): - Leeds 2.0 plain toe blucher - Brown shell cordovan - Tone-on-tone stitching - Dark brown split reverse welt -...
MTO snuff suede Leeds with navy chinos
My MTO Leeds unexpectedly showed up on my doorstep last night. I had ordered them on May 21st, so only a 5 and a 1/2 week turnaround. Meanwhile, my brown shell MTO Leeds that I ordered on May 7th have not arrived yet. Many thanks go to @garland, as I placed the order with him. My inspiration for the make-up was this pair of Alden PTBs, which don't come in my size. Without further ado... Specs: - Leeds plain toe blucher - Snuff suede - Exposed antique brass...
You're right, they stopped doing single MTOs when they started the crowdfunded GMTOs.
Looks like they made a mistake on burgundy shell Park Avenues... they're only listed at $229
I'd love $325 like the Rediscover America Sale, but I'd put my money on $424.15.