or Connect

Posts by lemmy127

Being a 13B/C, I'm just crossing all my fingers and toes that there's some left over from the trunk shows that I can MTO in late December when I can actually afford something. I don't have much hope though.
Coin stars are awful. If he chose that option, he'd lose $74.01 to the machine for the convenience.
I can't tell if you're serious or not... If you'd roll them up, why not just cash it out at your bank instead? I think paying for anything in all coins is a dick move if it costs more than $5. Maybe $10 if you have the not-often-used/not-well-circulated $1 coins.
The normal ECs would suggest $223.20. Are you aware of a pair in your size existing, or just hoping they exist?
Yeah, the 5-last McGregor longwings are available in: black custom calf, brown burnished calf, bourbon calf, Bob's chili calf, walnut burnished calf, stone suede, navy suede, bitter chocolate suede, and snuff suedeThey went all in on the Cavanaugh pinch penny loafer too... black custom calf, brown burnished calf, oxblood calf, walnut burnished calf, stone suede, navy suede, and bitter chocolate suede
Thanks for the non-buyer's remorse.
I know I'm going natural, but I can't decide amongst a Leeds, Patriot, and Strand. I wish this happened in late December instead. I could blow a bonus on all three instead of having to choose. Here's hoping there's leftovers to MTO later so it's still a possibility.
Especially shell. During the Tent Sale I pounced on the only brown shell Patriot seconds I've seen in 13D in the last 6 months.
Does green require the flawlessness in the raw shell that natural, whiskey, brandy, ravello, and all the browns do? Granted it's Clayton shell, but my green shell wallet looks navy or black in the right light (or lack thereof), so I assumed green and navy are closer to burgundy/color 8 and black in terms of ease of production.
Maybe this was answered by Ryan before and I missed it. When would we be getting charged for these trunk show shoes? When the pre-order is confirmed, the day of the trunk show at that particular store, upon delivery, or something else?