or Connect

Posts by lemmy127

These Carmina x The Armoury medallion toe oxfords are on the Simpson last and size 11.5UK. They have been worn probably five times, and they retail for $760 when new. Product Link: https://thearmoury.com/catalogs/artisans/carmina/carmina-80137-simpson-cordovan-adelaide-light-brown USPS Priority shipping to anywhere in the US. Shoe trees, bags, and box are not included. No returns accepted.
For sale are a pair of snuff suede Allen Edmonds Leeds. These are size 13B and on the 511 last. I custom ordered these new in the spring of 2015 and they would cost $520 to replicate now. The closest thing to them that Allen Edmonds makes is the discontinued Boone, but it doesn't come in this size or with several of the specs that these have. I’ve worn them probably 25 times, and I’m selling because I want to pare down my collection and get something a little more...
For sale are a pair of bourbon calfskin Allen Edmonds Mora 2.0 seconds. These are size 13B and on the 8-108 last. They retail for $395 as firsts and $299 as seconds. I’ve worn them probably 15 times, and I’m selling because I want to pare down my collection, so they don't fit the bill as being versatile enough to keep. They are seconds, but I never figured out what for... usually bourbon seconds are due to striping of the coloring, but these don't have any. The shoes...
These Carmina x Skoaktiebolaget burgundy museum calf Adelaide oxfords are on the Simpson last and size 11.5UK. They have been worn probably five times, and they retailed for roughly $450 shipped when new. They were a group MTO that may not be made again for a while. Preorder Announcement: www.styleforum.net/t/480655/carmina-burgundy-museum-calf-adelaide-pre-order#post_7874004 USPS Priority shipping to anywhere in the US. Shoe trees, bags, and box are not included. No...
For sale are a pair of #8 shell cordovan Alden 764 (wingtip balmoral). These are size 13A on the M75 last (similar to Plaza). I bought these used on eBay in the spring of 2016 and they retailed for $650 when new, but they have since been discontinued. I’ve worn them about five times, and I’m selling because I want to pare down my collection. I have no idea how much they've been worn by the previous owner, but the soles look original. As you can see in the photo of the...
For sale are a pair of burgundy shell cordovan Allen Edmonds Graysons. These are size 13B and on the 7-97 last. I bought these lightly used in the spring of 2016 and they retail for $650. I’ve worn them less than 10 times, and it looked like the previous owner wore them less than 5 times. I had them recolored by Allen Edmonds shortly after purchasing them. I’m selling because they don't fit me great and I want to pare down my collection. The shoes will be shipped via...
For sale are a pair of vintage tan grain leather Florsheim Imperial Longwing Bluchers. These are size 13B. I bought these used in the fall of 2015 and they kinda new retail for $225, although the quality of Florsheim is no longer on par with this pair. I’ve worn them probably 10 times, and I’m selling because I just don't wear them enough to keep them and I want to pare down my collection. There's quite a bit of wear on these, but plenty of life left before a resole would...
For sale are a pair of chocolate suede Allen Edmonds Gobi seconds. These are size 13B and on the 809 last. I bought these new in the fall of 2014 and they would retail for $395 if they had not been discontinued. The closest thing to them that Allen Edmonds makes is the Dundee. I’ve worn them probably 15 times, and I’m selling because I just don't wear them enough to keep them and I want to pare down my collection. These seconds were originally sand suede and I dyed them...
These Meermin gold museum calf cap toe oxfords are on the Elton last and size 11.5UK. They have been worn exactly once, and they retailed for $255 shipped when new. They were a group MTO that may not be made again for a while. Product link: https://www.meermin.es/grupoMTO.php?idGrupo=418 USPS Priority shipping to anywhere in the US. Shoe trees, bags, and box are not included. No returns accepted.
For sale are a pair of walnut shell cordovan Allen Edmonds Strand seconds. These are size 12.5D and on the 5-65 last. I bought these new in the spring of 2015 and they would retail for $529 if they were available as seconds or $650 as regular stock. Walnut shell cordovan is extremely rare, as it was only used for a special run by Allen Edmonds for a very short period of time and then discontinued by both Allen Edmonds and the producer Horween Leather. The likelihood of...