or Connect

Posts by linds_15

been having difficulty trying to size myself for a pair of loafer, went to my local brooks brothers to try on some AEs and they have their own variations of the randolph and patriot. I found going true to size (10D) to have major heel slippage, going to a 9D too tight in the toebox with minor heel slippage, and down to a 9.5E causing heel slippage again. Does the heel slippage get better as the leather softens or only ever worse? I was hoping to get a good deal from...
the pictures of the sportcoats look great but they look much better in person especially when you get a better idea of the texture, i highly recommend dropping by the shop if you can to check them out in person.
i had another great experience at Spier and Mackay today. I've been to the shop about 4 or 5 times now and always have a great experience. The new sportcoats are fantastic, and the linen shirts are great, i highly recommend them.
is the whole lineup available? see you on saturday
i've seen Rick wear them in the shop several times and I think they would be too casual for an office environment. if you're office is pretty laid back maybe but i think you'd have to be at a pretty easy going "business casual" workplace to get away with them.
had a great chat in the shop with Rick today, great to pick his mind about his own product and suggestions. im in the camp of thinking the OCBDs are too long for a untucked look, great shirts though.
the sharkskin is a great colour, i bought the pants for business casual, but i would definitely buy a navy suit if you don't have one before the sharkskin suit. that's what im doing anyways but the sharkskin is definitely up there as a top choice for me
i did the same thing, checked it out while walking through and had the same impression
what fit is the solid blue sportcoat? does anyone have any comment on what colour combo of pants would look best with it, not sure if my monitor is giving me the best representation of colour. also, does anyone have any comment on the difference between the suit jackets and the sport coats? are the SCs shorter or any less structured?
i have two pairs and they have both held up great over the couple years that i have had them