or Connect

Posts by linds_15

all size 43, thanks i dont know how i skipped that
I've started cleaning out my closet and these are the first 3 pairs of shoes I need to part with. All pairs are worn and have minimal creasing along the toe. The 2 pairs of Wings + Horns sneakers have slight heel drag as can be seen in the pictures. The Common Projects have been worn 3-5 times. 1. Common Projects x Robert Geller Cap Toe Derby from (I believe 2012) - $300 OBO 2. Wings + Horns all white sneakers - $100 OBO SOLD 3. Wings + Horns blue suede sneakers - $150...
any update on the downtown location, not very many chances to get out to Mississauga
does anyone know what loafers AE makes for brooks brothers? i tried a couple pairs on today and i believe it was the patriot and randolph but am not sure
thoughts on patriot vs randolph? considering getting just a patriot in brown or a patriot + a randolph, being in canada shipping and returns can be a pain
wearing my navy hopsack for the second time today and it really is a great jacket. losrockets described it very well above
been having difficulty trying to size myself for a pair of loafer, went to my local brooks brothers to try on some AEs and they have their own variations of the randolph and patriot. I found going true to size (10D) to have major heel slippage, going to a 9D too tight in the toebox with minor heel slippage, and down to a 9.5E causing heel slippage again. Does the heel slippage get better as the leather softens or only ever worse? I was hoping to get a good deal from...
the pictures of the sportcoats look great but they look much better in person especially when you get a better idea of the texture, i highly recommend dropping by the shop if you can to check them out in person.
i had another great experience at Spier and Mackay today. I've been to the shop about 4 or 5 times now and always have a great experience. The new sportcoats are fantastic, and the linen shirts are great, i highly recommend them.
is the whole lineup available? see you on saturday