or Connect

Posts by linds_15

Rick, whats the best way to order the fabric online with the sale and come in at a later date to figure out measurements and stylings
thanks again for another quick replyis it possible to "reserve" the white twill with a black friday bundle?also, how do the 2 ply 120s poplins compare with the 2 ply 80s you recommended?
thanks Rick, is there a white fine twill? or is it only whats on the website, the pinpoint oxford and cavalry twill?also is there more options in store or is everything you have on the website?
what are the top recommendations for plain white shirts and plain blue shirts for going custom? too many options and would like to order some fabrics before coming in to get sized
got two of my S&M suits back from the tailor today (magic tailor), and as always very happy. i went with the blue sharkskin and flannel prince of wales. thanks again Rick.
are the new OCBDs shorter than the last go around? i remember them being a tad too long for myself knowing i will never tuck them in
so how does the fabric, both the asian and italian, being considered for the full canvas compare to the model 2? and what would you compare it to as far as something we have probably seen OTR somewhere?
especially if you are a common size. the best i've found to semi-regularly obtain is from Tres Bien Shop with one of their codes. if you are in the usa the exchange rate makes it a better buy than local shops
what were the fabric suppliers for the model 1 and model 2 suits? how much better would the asian and/or italian suppliers be than the current line?
i find the same to be true, 44 in all my achilles low, 43 in my wings + horns lows