or Connect

Posts by F4iryder14

Bump
I recently bought a pair of really nice looking black square toed leather Mark Nason shoes that I got a steal on (tag said retail was $240.00, and I paid $40.00). Has anybody ever owned this brand of shoe or know about its quality? I have never heard of him personally, and I did a quick google search and found a little bit of info but couldn't find the style I bought. I purchased them at a local Ross store, so I was also curious if what they have listed as the original...
I just read this article: [url=http://sportsillustrated.cnn.com/2004/football/ncaa/specials/bowls/2004/12/27/bc.fbc.texas.browncontr.ap/index.html[/URL] and would like to extend a heartfelt thank you to the University of Texas for giving us fans in Sooner nation the best Christmas present one could ask for (albeit a couple days late, but who cares?).  As long as Brown stays in the burnt orange, Stoops and the rest of the OU fans can look forward to many more years of...
Quote: According to what I've already read on this thread, I'm some combination of the following: - a competitive athlete - too dumb to see through marketing untruths - about to lose significant muscle mass since I recently cycled off creatine - doomed to taking creatine for the rest of my life - stupid for taking "drugs" to enhance performance - extremely vain Congrats on your current weight loss and best of luck with your workouts. dan I'm with...
From some of the research I have done, it is pretty much a waste of money. But, what are you trying to do? You trying to bulk, cut, tone? And no, bulking and cutting cannot be done to great effectiveness at the same time. If you are looking to bulk, I can tell you about 5 different things that will do that for you. All legal at this point, some more risky than others but a hell of a lot cheaper. Kevin
I'm a professional photojournalist at a daily newspaper, and I just found this thread so I thought I would chime in.  As for the monopods, they are good, and almost a necessity when shooting sports with long lenses or when you don't feel like holding the camera all the time.  Plus, it gives you one level plane to balance the camera on which can help with composition and focusing.  But keep in mind, and I speak from personal experience here, when you buy a monopod, make...
Quote: Last week's loss to Oklahoma was humilating for both teams. I can't believe Oklahoma was trying to run up the score at that point, and that Nebraska needed a field goal in the final few minutes to prevent a shutout. I agree, and so does Bob Stoops.  I work his press conference every Tuesday, and he noted today that he hates having to decide between being a sportsman and running up the score to impress the BCS people and the computers.  It...
Quote: Chicago at Green Bay, 1:00 pm Rivalry game, but a mismatch.  Despite losing Grady Jackson, the Packers will terrorize Rex Grossman, who isn't a rookie but throws like he is one.  Terrell should have a reasonably good day, but Green Bay's running game is too strong for Chicago.  Packers 31 Bears 13 ... It's been a long time coming for us Bear fans, but I am sure glad you were wrong on this one. Kevin
I was at the Buckle the other day with some friends and was looking through some shirts on their rack.  One shirt I found that I liked was a pink shirt with thin black diagonal stripes (I'm thinking of making my first pink shirt purchase...  ) which was made by a company called 7 Diamonds.  It looks like it is basically just kind of a trendy style/club style maker of shirts.  None of them you could pull off at work, let's put it that way.  Now, the shirt in question...
Hey, hey, hey... just don't think that ALL of Oklahoma is that sartorially inept. Trust me. Maybe not cutting edge, but definitely not all that bad... Kevin P.S. - You gotta love the helicopter hair though...