or Connect

Posts by cxbxw

Prob going to wash these for the first time today. Bit exciting innit.. [[SPOILER]]
I said 'ignore casual chinos'.I wasn't preparing for work, more, I was slouching around the house, and threw on the blazer for a fit picture. Why are you commenting on my trousers when I asked questions Re. my blazer?
I just bought my first blazer in preparation for employment. What do you guys think of the fit? How could it be improved? I'm a total beginner. Ignore casual chinos.
This time next year I'll be starting a career in education, and I suppose it's about time to start building a wardrobe. What should a high/secondary school teacher wear? I'm considering snapping up this UQ jacket, in Navy, as a starting point. At £50, it looks to be a bargain.
He obviously meant well. Why on earth are you all such dickheads? Tact died with the internet.
Finally getting around to investing in one of these denim shirts. Which is more versatile, light or dark?
I suppose so. It's a pity nobody sells slim fitting RAW denim shirts.
Finally getting around to investing in one of these denim shirts. Which is more versatile, light or dark?
Is this an acceptable look in the workplace? What grade do you shave your head to? I'm thinking 1.5mm.