or Connect

Posts by bryannnn

Not sure where you guys go, but on any given sortie to the Orchard Road area, I see dozens of stunners, eye-popping lookers with drop-dead gorgeous bodies to match. Which brings me to this thing about them being flat, I wonder if perhaps you're confusing Singapore with Laos or Cambodia or some place. Nowadays, there are a lot more Singaporean women with a perky B than less, which is quite remarkable considering their body types tend to lean toward ectomorphic. Probably...
For the record and the benefit of users that searched on "Tioman", like me, the ferry from Singapore to Tioman has ceased operation, yes. There's still the plane option, as pointed out, but you need to not be afraid of flying, because the position of the landing strip requires some aerial acrobatics. Most people take a car/van/coach up to Mersing and then hop across to Tioman by ferry. This now takes about an hour, depending on your village; the more northerly villages,...
Ruzzi, it pretty much all hinges on where you are in your career at the moment. If you're doing well, plenty of prospects in sights and you're not too keen to gain overseas experience, then I'd think twice. If the experience here will pay you back in kind later on in your career, because of what you get to know here and who you get to know here, then doing a stint here inSingers may well be worth it. That said, keep in mind that the standard of living here has risen...