or Connect

Posts by FRATERNITYSTUD

things went very well last night...thanks for the advice...
Gents - Am going on a 2nd date with a girl tonight who is pretty shy...Normally not my type but we had a first date a few weeks back and had a great time with her. I also spent most of the time asking her questions, and am a little fearful that I won't be able to come up with topics on our date tonight. We are going ice skating and then grabbing sushi, and was wondering if you guys could throw good ideas at me about topics to bring up to engage her and to get her to...
Gentlemen - In a drunken act of stupidity, I had unprotected sex with a one-night stand on Wednesday night. The unprotected part was only for five minutes, I did not climax (actually at all, because of alcohol). And I asked her if she had any std's, which she claimed no, and she only had three sexual partners (two of them women) in the past 10 years. Still, I am concerned and a little paranoid. When does the first signs of an STD come up? My urine is same color,...
Gentlemen and Ladies - I have pressing issue I was hoping I could get some feedback on. I am a junior person (25 yrs old) in a small private equity shop (8 investment professionals), and our firm recently got a gorgeous receptionist in our office two weeks ago. I have tried to refrain from talking to her much (knowing my temptation level), but we have started to flirt back and forth over the past few days over the office instant messenger. So I am in a big conundrum...
It is more woodsy of a scent, yet you can definitely pick up the citrusy scent of it as well. I would definitely recommend Armani Mania, and look for Hugo Boss In Motion as well.
Being back in the United States for a week, I have already gotten a few compliments on Armani Mania from women. I paid $50 for a 1.7 oz bottle, so I would suspect that this is the price you will pay anywhere in Europe.
I prefer wider stripes. If you look down on the message board, maybe go back a couple of months there is a big string of responses on pinstripes. But I think for a more trendy look, go wide. I favor a navy blue with white pinstripes the best. I purchased a Hugo Boss Red Line pinstripe suit and have gotten nothing but compliments with it, and it has wider pinstripes. For vents, those are the slits in the back of the jacket. The suit will either be closed (0), have one slit...
ParsonsDB, Hope you have a great birthday...You know, when I see that you are only 19, I feel old at 21. But at the same time , it makes scoring with a 19 year old girl all the better. Fraternitystud
Stu, you are 100% right. Read any guy magazine, any month, and they will tell you to cook for your girl. Get some alcohol in her, preferably a good wine, and let her provide the dessert.
I think Hugo Boss is a little more formal than Kenneth Cole and such. For example, I rarely wear Hugo to class...I would much rather wear Diesel, Kenneth Cole, or Ralph Lauren. But going out at night, or when I need to dress up for an event, I believe not too many clothing lines beat Hugo. But this is a very biased opinion, since Hugo is one of my favorite designers.