or Connect

Posts by FrankCowperwood

I had skimmed over the ladies shoes section and went back and read it. That's a great story (though it must not have felt very good selling the shoes for $35...) I have the Geelong cardigan and Carmina austerity bal boots on today.
No, no. Don't smile. That's your look that says you are serious about your advice to size up. Although that then very much tempts me to try the navy basketweave in the 52...
And a little Hardy shawl collar cardigan? That would be cute until it got frozen blueberries on it. Unless Mike can get it in Frozen Blueberry Marl.
Thanks. She is a cool lady. I don't always announce my purchases, thought ultimately that's kind of silly since it's not like you can wear an overcoat secretly. Anyway, I am at a point where I'm essentially a collector of clothing and shoes. I have far more than I can practically wear or even remotely need. So I think she accepts it as my hobby. I still do feel a little embarrassed at times (such as when I buy a second cold weather coat in the span of a month... ahem......
I definitely like this. Those trousers do strike a nice balance.I'll chime in to say the Reddit AMA was very enjoyable reading. It is truly the first thing I read on that service. You did a pretty good job just jumping in with both feet, Mike. Bet you won over a few new customers and fans for sure. Thanks for the shout out. That's some pretty heady company for me. Probably the height of my Internet fame, or at least I'll hope so.And, congratulations to you and Adele as...
That work jacket sure does look pretty nice.
Hmmm... I think I'm actually going to read something of Reddit. Grumble grumble.
So this designer is using the phrase to describe things that appear to be simply "thrown there," but behind which there's thought and intention. Makes sense, allowing for a little bit of a poetic usage.
And so I'll size up and contribute to the great Casentino reverse migration of 2013. It's funny, because while not directly comparable, the chest of this 50 Casentino is listed as 110 cm and the Alva Mackintosh I have in size 40 is listed as 111 cm. Well, I'll be happy to get this coat right. The design and fabric definitely work for me. When my wife saw it, she immediately picked up the NY Times Sunday Magazine design edition and pointed to an article she is reading...
OK, so I feel like the kid who gets caught with his hand in the cookie jar, but tell me what you think about this Casentino fit. I love the fit overall, but the body pulls slightly when buttoned. Shirt underneath is chamois and so on the heavier side, but probably indicative of what a standard shirt and knit would feel like. Tried it on over the Mazzarelli shirt (see below...) and it looked the same buttoned. I'm not sure it's a deal breaker for me, though my wife did...