or Connect

Posts by FrankCowperwood

@luxire or anyone else here: Do you have any other photos of this denim fabric? http://luxire.com/products/light-blue-selvage-jeans The one review says that it is lighter than shown (which may actually be quite fine as far as I'm concerned).
@Sudonihm (if that is your real name... ) That's an excellent combination. Love the brown and blue and the two textures.
I shouldn't be interested, but I am. What would the pricing be?
@tricky is that the chambray popover? That one looks so nice.
Speaking of overdyed Willies, these are the navy:
Did some yard work in the waxed flesh 79s yesterday. Nice stuff. Getting more and more comfortable for sure.
@bobbers Those look really nice. That is a shame that the heel could fit better. It seems as if Attila is modifying existing lasts to suit the measurements they take, so perhaps something didn't translate well. Interesting that you chose the Hunor over the Attila last. I have this idea of getting Attila last blucher with Goyser welt double sole in kangaroo as a casual shoe.
EPLA loopwheel and Calgary bluchers And I can think of a few reasons why those overdye Wilshires sound great to me: 1. The Willie cut is really excellent 2. The navy overdyes I have are excellent 3. Mike's eye for color is excellent. I am continually impressed by the way the EPLA colors come across so subtley. For example, the loopwheel above. It's OD green, right? Yes, but it has a dusty brown cast to it that makes it distinct and gives it depth. Choosing just the...
Very nice looking chambrays. Lilac and medium blue for me.