or Connect

Posts by FrankCowperwood

At 15.5 oz consider it stylish light outerwear and yes. Hard to beat at this price.
Agree. That fits @Don L very well.
Rancourt does a finer nap suede that they call Repello, though not in that color. I believe they price all suede the same on their site, so I'm not sure why CM would choose this one in particular. It's unlined right? That may have been a consideration. Rancourt only seems to offer the Repello suede lined.I think this makes a fine casual shoe. The beefroll style is fairly casual, IMO. That being said, not sure you ought to keep them and have the money in them if they're...
Solid natty CXL shoe. Very nice indeed. And @Portland Dry Goods goes full SW&D Rancourt!
Popover photo shoot showing up on Instagram and Tumblr... Looks promising.
Vintage grey silk and silk indigo look really really nice. See some grey and blue in my future. Both those cashmere stripes are really nice too...
I find my bottom 50% frequently still gets wet when using an umbrella. We're just keeping this thread at the top of the home page here, right?
I don't cuff any of my Walts, wool or cotton. Others seem to cuff them all. So not helpful... right?
Well, I promise never to post any photos of glands. At least not without spoliering them.
Yes. I wear without stays. Seems to suit the feel of the shirt to me and the collars are so nice, who needs stays?'Bout 20k worth, miright?PSA: Everyone who experiences mid-60s temps at some point in the year and does not have a linen Inis Meain sweater... Well, you aren't living.