or Connect

Posts by FrankCowperwood

I've done an MTO with Ed and it went very very smoothly.
The suede oxfords don't look silly to me either. I'm of the same mind as you @Chulillo Terrific shirt @black_umbrella. Details?
I like the pants. Yes, maybe hem but still so you can roll I think.Trying that out myself.(From the other day.)
^because we'll buy anything that's indigo and who buys purple shoes?!? Enjoy and post a photo as part of a fit if you can. It would be good to see how these look worn.
Oh dang. That's pretty.
While I can't recommend the Frakno last enough and think Ed is doing us all a favor featuring it, I'd also say that Buday is likely just fine without any Ugolini lasts.
@Puffsan those look great. Hope they do come to fit comfortably with a little wear. The blue has a very marked purple cast to it in my phone screen. It's kind of cool. Is it more true blue in real life?
Shoot @King Calder I'd have said you're looking pretty coooool in that photo. Fabric edges on that jacket take it to next level.
This is nice. Looks like I managed to join team beige bomber too.A few years back I visited with some friends and they had recently purchased a cream or gray or something light colored like that suede sofa. My first thought was "no way I'm sitting on that." And that was before I began wearing things that dye other things blue/black and that my wife follows me around pointing out what I've dyed most recently.
I like the shirt @colabear